Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

Morning OG.

3 Likes

Woo hoo!

7 Likes

Nice, don’t sleep on that PPP, it’s a great strain.

4 Likes

I had my eye on it before i knew i had it🔥

3 Likes

OK folks!
There is a massive new drop on the Hall thread!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2605

7 Likes

lol btw. I did manage to get 2hrs today in the barn. I feel it too! lol Yesterday moving around doing stuff, with no ‘sit down break’ damn nigh kilt me! lol Today, yas can damn well believe it, lol I took a couple of sit downs! But now that I’m out there every day, it feels great, even having to stop now n then.

15 Likes

Have you ever considered Snakenstein?

7 Likes

or Frosty Frankie lol

3 Likes

How about a “Frosty Stein”? I had a few of those over in Germany. lol
Just kidding. I was a kid then and that’s a terrible name. lol

2 Likes

Funny, but a goodun lol

1 Like

Too stoned to. Think about. It.

1 Like

Smokin Frankie again? lol
She has a habit of doin that

1 Like

Not this time. I’m toking that Walker I have going outside. It has me way wasted.

2 Likes

The main thing I reckon, is that you b wasted!

3 Likes

Was a nice fat bud I picked to try her out about four of five days. Ago. I che cked the trichomes and they are looking almost all amber but many are still just milky. I’m thinking about taking her down. And the ISs too. They are both done. I screwed up by putting them out in april. But I will get some great smoke tho. I am fucked up.
I picked a ISS on that same day but it’s not dry enuff. Maybe tomorrow. I like the Skywalker tho. ISS buds are wayyy fatter.

5 Likes

And I bet there is well over a pound of buds on each plant. Those ISS buds are amazingly heavy.

4 Likes

That’s great, brother! Now you got your stash pumping back up! lol

3 Likes

Yup.
Man, I think I better go lay down. We’ll chat tomorrow.

3 Likes

Take it easy, brother. Cya tomorrow

Alrighty then, I’m signing off for the night.
Good Night OG!

3 Likes