Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Hey @MoBilly …lol are ya there yet?!
Looking forward to this evening, if ya can’t tell… :scream: :crazy_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Like a kid watching and waiting for Santa!

3 Likes

Soon as the sun is up, I’m heading out to the barn to feed and stuff. Grabbing some cuttings for a few folks, to hand deliver at the dinner party.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, there’s a lot of smoke in here. Kinda makes me nervous :grimacing: but no more than any other year. I love growing this plant and enjoy smoking it. Thanks @JohnnyPotseed, some of my favorites come from your hard work. I think all but one hanging is fro a member here. Thank you Overgrow :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

Coffee should be done brewing by now. i neeeed it haha.

6 Likes

lol Do like I do, brother… just run a garden hose IV to the pot! :rofl: :scream:

3 Likes

Haha Id be like this… meep meep. :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought I had a lot of trimming this last run. Great haul brotha!

3 Likes

When we were commercial growing. There’d be trim parties that lasted a week or longer! lol The son and Rose would ‘pre-trim’ chopping the plants, removing all the fan leaves, then handing them to me for the final ‘buzz-cut’ trim, lol I was the only one did the full trim, by myself. No machines, I hated the generic look-alike trim jobs of them machines!

I was the ‘machine’… figuratively and literally! I’d trim a lot of plants in one day’s time. lol Not any more, it takes me half a day to do 2-3 plants now.

Now, lol when it comes time to trim that SHE BEAST, Ms Frankie… that might just take me just a bit longer… :scream: :rofl: :+1:

edit… I’m still debating with myself just how I wanna do that one! lol Thinking about a ‘re-veg’ possibly.

6 Likes

Nice haul @Greenfingers, bet it smells lovely in there

4 Likes

Morning OG! I’m jealous of you guys taking down the outdoor. Sadly, I threw in the towel early on. I started getting ready and my back gave me a rough time. I knew before l started filling any pots it was a no go. No point in starting what l couldn’t finish.
Next year. Glad my indoor is doing so well.

6 Likes

Morning everyone.

The Tulsa Smokeout day is upon us. Be on the road in a little while.
Its gonna be an awesome day.

7 Likes

It’s smells like weed in here, (to quote my buddy) he’s been here trimming his stuff too. Like a two man trim party.

5 Likes

Have a great time…hope you yahoos aren’t planning on smoking any of the wacky tobacky. :wink:

7 Likes

Oh, there may be a LITTLE smoke there. Just a tad bit. Hehe.
Too bad you couldn’t make it, CP.

4 Likes

No. We plan on smoking ALL that wacky tobacky!!!

3 Likes

Trim jail for the next…week for me.

4 Likes

I knew I could count on you!

1 Like

I’m with ya’s in spirit and I’ll try to keep up with the smoking of the sweet leaf. Y’all have fun.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Mine will be finished very soon. We’ll be cell mates. I figger about another week and I will start harvesting. I only have three plants to harvest. But all three are monsters.

3 Likes