Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I wish I could remember some of the stuff my mom knew. Grew up on a ranch in rural Montana in the Depression. Poultices and salves made of who knows what! Her twin brothers were preemies. Born on the Ranch. Put them in shoe boxes in the oven.
Real different world @JohnnyPotseed .

6 Likes

Good night everyone

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Let’s get over the hump and head towards the weekend. Have a nice day :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Good morning all!

8 Likes

Morning OG. Well…not really close to morning yet, but sleeps not happening. Every time I go to sleep, I get woke with hideous leg cramps. Just brutal. Partly from some damage I’m looking at correcting sooner,than later.

6 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @buck90 @crownpoodle @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny! :facepunch:t3:
Good morning! @Greenfingers @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @crownpoodle :fist:t3:
Good morning Circus dwellers and OG! :green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart: 🪶🪶

7 Likes

Goood morning Jp and OG. :coffee:

Coffee is working its magic. :grin:

Hope everyone has a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

Hey! Now!!
Wednesday it be’s. Halfway through this week. Time is flying by big-time.
Hope everyone stays nice and blasted today.

6 Likes

lol there’s another way to be?! :scream: :rofl: :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

Not in Oklahoma!

2 Likes

@crownpoodle I hate to hear you having so much trouble there cuz. Hope ya get things right when the Docs go to working on ya!

2 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . Appreciate any help right now. I need all the cheerleaders I can get. Been a long haul, but I’m feeling fairly optimistic. Not something I have felt much of for a while. I’ve got some stuff that’s relatively easy for them to address. Started some steroids for inflammation. They help, but the side effects suck. Hot flashes and sweats from hell. My appetite is like frigging Willie the Beagle. Good thing the trash already went out.
Don’t ya love modern medicine.

4 Likes

Good vibes sent your way @crownpoodle ! Morning all y’alls!

1 Like

I also have stuff that’s just on me. Gotten pretty weak after the last 8 years. That I can address with a disciplined approach to core strengthening. Maybe some yoga. I know it helps some of you.

2 Likes

Yeah they had me on steroids (daily) for over a year, lol I ate everything that wasn’t locked up and my A1-C went up over 12! I had em wean me off that crap

For a type 2 Diabetic, an A1c of over 12 is NOT good!

2 Likes

Just one of those 6 day packs. Steroids are no BS, but they have their uses. Likely no many health conditions one of us here hasn’t addressed.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like