Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

My A1C was at 11 but since I’m on insulin it has been coming down, at 10 last blood work I had done. Down only 1 point but down nonetheless. I’m working on it.:grimacing:

1 Like

I’m down to just over 8 now, and it’s kinda plateaued

1 Like

Ok, i gotta get my tail out to the barn, things to do, plants to see! lol BBL

1 Like

Take pics! Never get tired of seeing what’s going on out there! :fist:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

@crownpoodle
Was it you that I suggested TheraWorx to for cramps? I know it works on regular cramps (the kind initiated by letting yourself dehydrate…).
I used to suffer from leg and lower back cramps. That stuff helps me. It may not for what you have going on but it’s good stuff for regular cramping.

1 Like

The SHE BEAST is unstoppable, lol gonna wait until I know all the cuttings made it before I do the hard trim, thinning on her though.
‘Sea Of Green’, all by herself!

No idea what the hell those lines are, radiating from the center down in pic.
I think the phone cam was on ‘live’ setting, and that happened.

edit… figured out those ‘ghost lines’ it’s a reflection in the camera from the LED light overhead.

9 Likes

I hope, when you go in there, that you leave a note telling everyone which trail you took. We need to have an idea of where to start looking for you if you don’t emerge in a day or so…

3 Likes

Looks like Tulsa has its own Jungle.

1 Like

…ish lol

1 Like

Outta likes, again! lol
here ya go @BigMike55 & @MoBilly :heart: :heart:

1 Like

All those cuttings and she’s still a hedgerow and a half! That is one beast in a bucket right there! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

IKR?! lol I’m only holding off on hardtrim for a bit. BUt she’s gonna need it bad, and very soon…

I do believe I’m gonna take off folks, I’ll see all yas tomorrow. Rest easy, all.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

Good night bro.
Me too.

3 Likes

Goodnight fellas. :fist:t3: 🪶🪶

2 Likes

Good night everyone

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, smoke some good grass and enjoy the day.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers

Smoking on some Puck BC2 here this morning, no walk as it is raining so have a few extra minutes. Dog did surprise me, she went out in and did her business.

Good morning OG! Have a great day y’all!

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @buck90 & OG!

10 Likes