Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Thanks brotha, I know right!
I had her spread out perfectly. I suppercropped almost evey branch, lol. Yet, this one had not a single nanner.
I’m wondering if accidently splitting the main stalk on the big gal was the main stress factor. Either that or the new light I put her under. :thinking:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Beautiful sunny day here.

4 Likes

Well, I’m off to make some music for some folks. Catch you all later.
:v:t4:

6 Likes

Gonna take my leave of you grand OGers. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Night bud. :sleeping:

4 Likes

Good night buddy

2 Likes

Damn that’s a chunky bitch! How long was the veg? Im working backwards In the thread. lol

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Welcome back Monday.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers

Have a great week everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hanging out in the 20s this morning, love the crisp cold air and hot coffee combo.
Hope everyone has a great day!

4 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @buck90 @InTheWoods @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

9 Likes

Good Morning OG!

7 Likes

Morning fella’s.
Ugh…Monday. it was a struggle this morning.
@420noob, no clue lol.

6 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed. Feeling almost human. Yeah! So my wife’s asking who is was texting with yesterday. “My buddy @MoBilly, but he’s off to go play music .” She looks up, “MoBilly…makes me think of the guys playing music with Dwight Yokum in Slingblade.” Woman has a quick wit and a sharp tongue, but I had to laugh? Which one are you @MoBilly?

5 Likes

You sound like me @blowdout2269. I usually have no clue either on veg times. I mostly gauge by eye, but I’m getting gready ready to rest a few for a friend. Time to up my documentation of my grows. I can find out how long I veg, but I need to dig back thru posts.

I’ve switched to full time twelves. Basically a SOG thing. So I’m probably gonna start tracking how long they take to show and flip themselves.

1 Like

I found the easiest way is to just keep a log of everything done, just write it down (or type, lol) the day you do anything… then ya can always go back and see exactly when you did anything.

7 Likes

Morning folks! All the best this week!

:fist:

5 Likes

I try @MoBilly, but I get too stoned and misplace my journals. Stuffs mostly written down, but where? Testing for someone else, which keeps good weed coming to us all, requires me to tighten up my game on a lot of levels. I’m looking forward to it, and take it seriously. I think it will up my game all around.

3 Likes

I have clipboards hanging in all 3 rooms… right inside the doors lol
veg room, bud room, dry/cure room
When I come back into the house I transfer things onto note on computer
with just a glance, I can see exactly when I did anything… drop seeds, up-pot which, flipped what, harvested what, etc
I do tend to carry it a bit further at times lol like when and what I feed, or sprayed BBP, etc

8 Likes