Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

LOL
Just plain old Missouri Hillbilly.
:+1:t4:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Good morning guys. Gotta get around and go to the dr this morning. Just routine check up refill meds kinda thing ( I hope) sure they’ll take blood for bloodwork dang bloodsuckers. Hope everyone has a pretty good Monday.

6 Likes

Take it easy. The sun is out

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
@MoBilly i hope you had everyone up and dancing yesterday!

3 Likes

It was a blast! Nobody danced but a lot of the folks were singing along and tapping toes. Not a lot of dancing goes on in those nursing homes. lol
The smiles and toe tapping was more than enough return on our efforts.
:wink:

6 Likes

That sounds incredibly rewarding. I can only imagine your showing up is the highlight of the week! You know what this means :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

It was for me. I get a blessing every time. It’s actually something I look forward to doing. When Covid hit and they shut us out for so long, it actually hurt emotionally. After they let us back in and I saw that so many that I had met through the years were no longer with us I just got plain mad. All that time we could have been helping… It still gets me pissed every time I think about it.
There are a lot of new faces though so we go on.

6 Likes

It’s truly awesome that you do this. I can imagine how mad it made you :unamused:

2 Likes

My cousin just moved into an assisted living facility. Single and health issues. He said it’s like Hotel California and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. He’s a musician and loves when good people like you share their time. He plays right along! Good job my man! Cousin Craig would appreciate it.

3 Likes

@BigMike55

7 Likes

He’s gonna steal that one. lol

4 Likes

Love it. Dark side of the moon and the wall in one. All in all they’re all just bricks in the wall…when I come home cold and tired it’s good to warm my bones beside the fire. :fire: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Good afternoon folks, I’m sitting here at the emergency room. One of my toes is black, they may have to take it. I guess better a toe than my whole foot.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Damn cuz! Hope things go ok for ya!

5 Likes

Thank you.Me to Johnny, me too.

4 Likes

WTF buddy! ERs suck. Hope you find a tolerable solution. Good thing those fingers are green.

1 Like

Dang man! I hate to read that!
:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I’m gonna do whatever they want me to.:heart:

1 Like

I often don’t care what “they” suggest, but sometimes options are limited. Good luck. Let’s hope ANY recovery you have is uneventful.

1 Like