Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

I try to take a friggen nap an my little shit head cats start fighting and making a bunch of noise an I get out of bed to find them fighting over this fuckin’ thing. (Growling, hissing, fighting)
No seeds in it, but it seems to be a big hit around here. :pouting_cat:
Not even sure where it came from, I must have dropped it months ago? :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :man_shrugging:

Friggen cats. :rofl: :smiley_cat:

8 Likes

That’s funny shit.
Usually it’s a hair tie around here!
Used to be that peel off rim tab under the milk cap.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a great Sunday.

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers
Had an interesting day yesterday- got to see how the rich lived. 43 bathrooms and 65 fireplaces in the house, can you imagine just the wood needed to keep them going.
And here I am at a Quality Inn :joy:
Breakfast then time to make our way back home
Have a great day fellas!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs !:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
I hope the coffee is deliciously smooth. :coffee:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

6 Likes

How’s it going brother?

3 Likes

Back still fried, but other than that I’m good, thnx for asking. The main thing is how are you doing?

3 Likes

I’m not out hunting. That should kinda let you know. lol
I got out yesterday and didn’t do any good so I did a little carpentry around the place when I got in. Today I can barely get around. When I go back out (hopefully tomorrow) I’ll be carrying a walkie-talkie just in case. I about didn’t make it up to the ridge.

3 Likes

Damn brother! You be careful n take it easy!

3 Likes

If I do get one, I’ll have to take the tractor down into the holler to bring the dang thing out. There’s no way I can drag a deer. This whole deal with my back sucks out loud. It’ll take some lifestyle modifications for a fact.

3 Likes

Morning, brothers and sisters of the Ganja. Hope everyone is happy and healthy (well, as healthy as a bunch of old farts can be).

8 Likes

Morning OG. @BigMike55 mentioned happy and healthy. Happy, not healthy for a couple days. Puking and impending back surgery just don’t agree. Fever broke, not much left in the tank at the moment. My projects are maintenance for a few days. Thank goodness, I can recover a bit.

6 Likes

I may be old @BigMike55 , but my farts aren’t. They’re just ripe enough. LOL
:skunk: :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

What the hell have I walked in on? :grimacing:

Morning folks!

4 Likes

Morning fella’s.
Sounds like all you old farts are falling apart together! Guess I shouldn’t complain. Rest up boys; take care of yourselves! We like having ya around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Here’s some pics of the other Bloody Monster I had to kill. She was topped once and then supercropped all to hell. Not herm’d, just pollinated, lol. She needed a tad more nitrogen, but the damn thing was preforming very well for being tortured in a half gallon pot its whole life! Sorry bout the lightning.

22 Likes

Very nice for a 1/2 gal pot @blowdout2269 !
:clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

3 Likes

Well technically I think they’re 2.5 quarts, lol.
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice looking branching and cola formations there brother, just lovely!

2 Likes