Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

:rofl:

My buddy called me and asked for help. This time of year they’re harvesting soy bean, his friend works for the farmer and when they dump some we go and clean it up. We cleaned up 17 eighty pound bags and a 5 gallon bucket. The deer are gonna eat good.

6 Likes

I’m on my way!

5 Likes

lol I’m sure sorry cuz. Wish I could send ya some, but… not about to go filling out that Customs form!

3 Likes

If we start now…

1 Like

I won’t need anything this go around. I’m shutting down for several weeks and will be out of town. No one to take care of those. Maybe you can bless me a little later in the year. Like December or January.

2 Likes

Gonna leave now. Cyas all tomorrow.
Good Night OG!

2 Likes

Goodnight bud! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

1 Like

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!
It’s a Sunday and lots to do around these parts but 1st I better smoke and have a coffee!
Had a visit from a buddy that’s on another forum and we traded a few things. I’m smoking I believe Durban Poison x Black Cherry Soda and I’m liking it.
Have a great day y’all!

5 Likes

Mornin’ @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90 good morning OG’s, no real plans today just hanging around today.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

lol Sounds like a plan, cuz!

1 Like

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Chilly rainy day. Hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

Morning OG. My oldest granddaughter turned 13! Pretty cool. Go Nora Rose!

5 Likes

It rained most of the evening, until midnight last night, here. So it moved on this morning

1 Like

Hell of an offer brotha, I wish I wasnt a mad man that has every inch in my tents stuffed to the gills. I would’ve asked to put on that list. Youre awesome!

Out of likes already. :joy:

1 Like

I offer up cuttings a couple times a year, usually just Frankenstein or maybe one or two others. So maybe next year, cuz.

2 Likes

Sweet, I should have a clone/mother tent going by then.

I’m trying to find 8 or 10 keepers to make a cross with Skunkman ((Original Haze/Sk1)xSk1) x (Orig.Haze x SK1)

I will have to repro them first as they are old stock. Will be the following project, then later on I’ll move over to work with Kilimanjaro.

3 Likes

I happen to have a few Kilimanjaro beans. Don’t remember where I got them.
In Africa, its called Elephant Stomper.

5 Likes