Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 6)

Already into our second movie here, lol maybe even a third one after this doobie.

Cyas tomorrow good people…

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!
Here’s to a good week :muscle:

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 good morning OG’s. Here we go again.:peace_symbol:

9 Likes

I love a good Monday. Good morning OG!

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Another rainy day is here

8 Likes

Good morning all! :grinning:

9 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses:

Lets kick this weeks ass! :boom: :grin:

9 Likes

Morning buckos!

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny! 🪶
Good morning Circus peeps! :fist:t3:
Hope everyone has a great week!
I recon I’m a bit sick. I have to get a better mask to play with pollen! I have a sinus infection. :joy:
I thought my GMOctane was a salty strain! :joy:
Turns out it was me getting salty! :rofl:
It’s mostly only showing when I smoke the more raunchy terped strains. I guess that why I didn’t pick up right away. The only other major symptom at first was sleeping too much. I’m feeling it now! :dizzy_face: :mask: 🫨 :triumph:

9 Likes

Damn cuz. sorry to hear that. Hope ya feeling better soon!

3 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m good. Got some stuff to help me clear out. Been getting better rest that a healthy-ish me. Also happy to hear the GMOctane may go back to tasting like it’s supposed to! :joy: I did a test press on it the other night and it was like vaping salt water! :rofl: Haven’t touched it since! Now I know what’s going on! :joy:

4 Likes

Fell better man. Just getting over something nasty myself so I’m extra empathetic for the moment.

2 Likes

Thanks! @Slick1 Happy to hear you’re on the mend.
I used to get chronic sinus infections and this isn’t a bad one at all. It’s just weird. In all my experience with them I’ve never gone so salty before with so little nasty production. It’s kinda funny now that I know what’s up. I’m mostly just stopped up now and can’t seem to stay awake long. The blurry brain just adds to the buzz! :grin:

2 Likes

Good morning!
Sorry your not 100% @NDNCHILD . :pray:t5:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy! Good morning! @MoBilly I’ll be good to go in a day or so. I’m gonna enjoy the extra naps while they’re here. Speaking of which….! It may be time again. I’ve been up a while doing a little late plant tending. One benefit to my 9-9 flower schedule is I’m bound to catch them at lights on at some point everyday even if I don’t feel the greatest! :joy:
Catch y’all in a few hours. No fart convos while I’m gone! :wink:

5 Likes

Dammit man ya trying to take all the fun outta things?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

go get some rest, cuz! lol

2 Likes

I just keep missing them and feel awkward jumping in at the end. I guess if y’all gotta I’ll have some likes saved up! :joy: Goodnap y’all. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Us tuff guys don’t worry about sickness. We are that Bad Ass.
If the bone don’t show, we ain’t hurt.

5 Likes

IKR? :scream: :rofl: :+1:
‘Walk it off’ is what my pops used to say

edit… There has been a few times, bad cuts, etc. I’ve sewn them up myself on the jobsite, and gone back to work. lol Those curved upholstery needles and nylon fishing line work great!

2 Likes