Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

You guys got good beef out there. Did you know if the fat on the beef is yellow? It is grass fed. If the fat is white, it comes from a feedlot.

Whatever you do, you have a good one buddy

She already got her presents from me, the only thing left is a nice steak dinner… that she doesn’t have to cook! lol I figure maybe a movie, then a nice steak dinner. Then back home

5 Likes

Sounds like you got it all planned out buddy. I wish Ithey still had the dollar movies. You know the inexpensive movie theaters. they don’t have them around anymore.
Well, I got to get this critter of mine to school.
Now you got me thinking of a steak. I think I’m gonna get me one tonight. They’re a little pricey here though… even the little small New York strips I used to get some decent ones for about seven dollars at fresh market. You can’t get them anymore anymore they’re like $12 and smaller.

3 Likes

I know you’re game bro, but watch how far you push that back of yours today. Rose will have her day, I have no doubt, but don’t set yourself farther back man.

OH and we sent you both an Anniversary card. Hope it gets there today.

5 Likes

Thnx brother! I’m not gonna push it, that ya can count on! lol I got this mobility scooter now and I’m gonna be using it! we love that it is so simple/easy to load/unload in that little HHR. We just fold the column and the seat, both on either side and it goes right in or out with no problem. Very lightweight, so with both of us, it’s not a problem.

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s, I have a strong urge for a steak now. I hope you and Rose have a wonderful evening together.:heart:

5 Likes

Thnx, we do plan on having a nice relaxing day… getting stoned ( as usual! lol) and just having fun.

6 Likes

I’m gonna burn one in honor of the both of you. I’m gonna roll a big fat Frankenstein today.

5 Likes

Well hell… what a coinkidink! So are we! :scream: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Congratulations Johnny! Hope you and the lady have an awesome day today!

1 Like

Thnx! if we don’t, it sure won’t be from lack of trying! lol

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone :coffee:
Happy Anniversary Johnny and Rose! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

A special day, with a special lady. Not much more a lucky mofo like me could ask for. lol

2 Likes

Congrats to you both Johnny…pretty amazing staying together that long. Especially nowadays.

3 Likes

IKR? lol Especially for that wonderful woman to hook up (and STAY with) an ol reprobate like me!

2 Likes

You weren’t ol back then. lol
Bro. She just took a ride on the crazy train and decided to become the conductor.
:rofl:

4 Likes

Congrats, brother on your anniversary. And double congrats to my lil sister Rose. Made it through another one. Many more to come!!!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Happy Anniversary :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:. Have a great day Johnypotseed. Happy Birthday to Rose also. Hope the steak dinner is melt in your mouth delicious

3 Likes

Happy anniversary to both of you. Happy birthday to Rose. Hope you enjoy the day, slowly.

5 Likes