Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Most certainly, my friend! It would probably help me in my soon experimenting on the subject/project. Thnx!

Soooo many strains, and soooo many projects! lol But… I luvit! :scream: :rofl: :+1: Keeping my hands in the dirt is what keeps me living! I might just take root on my own here, eventually!

3 Likes

Yeah it could cut your overhead down. Farm in a barn often looks like crazy farm in a barn with your strain options.

1 Like

lol see my edit^^^

1 Like

lol there really IS some (semblance) of order in that (look like) madness!

1 Like

Yeah. It looks good, but you do have a crazy good number of options. My seed jar is half from you.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoy the fruits of my labor! I look forward to seeing you grow em! (also, enjoy them! lol)

2 Likes

My thunder rose are growing faster than the Frankie fems. I got 2 each now. Not a foot tall yet.

1 Like

That Thunder Rose will get taller than the usual Frankie, without some LST. The 4-wy cross it came from are all good sized plants.

I think that’s the Strawberry Alien Moonrock influence, she got tall as shit!

If I remember right, the SAM I used in the crossing was the biggest/prettiest of 6 SAM

3 Likes

I think I got 5 from you now for a quick seed run/ cross. I will post pics tomorrow when im home. They look great.

2 Likes

Just had a crazy idea. Making a mother tree with many top strains and selling the mom all grafted up. That would be a top dollar item. Like a rolls Royce if strains are great and graft is right.

3 Likes

Yep, just looked back at notes. Here’s my note.

The Thunder Rose is showing a lot of Frankenstein influence.
We grew out a cross of Frankenstein x King Tut (Frankenstein’s Bride)
While she was still vegging, we crossed Cindy-99 with Strawberry Alien Moonrocks.
Let some seed grow out, taking a male for pollen Then hitting the Frankie’s Bride with it.
These are the resulting beans of the final cross.
Grew 6 of each, King Tut, SAM, and Cindy-99.

3 Likes

lol go for it! I heard there are single rooted clones on other sites selling for thousands each.

They sell fruit trees with several different types of fruit on em

2 Likes

I just got my first grow done last year, 3 crops actually harvested now and 1 flowering currently. I am a noob. If I had grafted fruit trees like i had wanted to years ago…maybe, lol.

3 and 4 in 1 fruit trees. Been around many years, yeah.

2 Likes

But, that is a helluva idea! lol I’m not gonna try it though. Leave that to someone else to do.

1 Like

I have a paper written up by petal about grafting, and it couldn’t come from a better source. An academic in the field. If I can find it(new phone) I’ll share. Just got home so I’m looking now. :+1::wink:

3 Likes

I see my old pal answered the ‘tag’ I sent! lol Hey there @Rhino_buddy been a minute, my friend!

2 Likes

Hey man!!! Tag me whenever! I think I get analysis paralysis when I see how many posts are on your thread. :joy:

My time is fleeting with this non profit restoration organization we’ve been running. Check us out! www.nativelandsks.org

We are fixing areas on public land that are neglected and overrun with invasive plants to this region. Lots of community involvement which is what I love about OG!

Anyway…looking for that paper still.i can’t wait to actually make a grafted mother plant! :wink:

6 Likes

Missouri prarie Foundation I have volunteered for a few times a year. Similar stuff. Community work indeed.

Lots of good info on that webpage link.

2 Likes

Awesome man! We work with them tons. :joy:

They gave me wife this last year. And we’re not even in Missouri.

Here’s some links I found about grafting but can’t find the paper I have.

6 Likes

Thanks friend! Websites are lots of work!

3 Likes