Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Where’s the ‘opt out’ button?!

3 Likes

I got to thinking. With that neural brain chip implant, you could stimulate the smells, tastes, wind and rain blowing on your face. All it needs to map the nerves of the brain and tap into them with a little jolt. lol
You could mimic any sensation that way.

1 Like

If you saw him in person, you would think more along the lines of ‘aging hippie’ than ‘Oklahoma cowboy’. Just saying. I know him personally.

3 Likes

Proud to say the same.

Just picture an old white haired hippy that fell through the ugly tree and hit every branch and then the tree fell over on him for good measure.

5 Likes

I was NOT gonna go that far. Haha. But he DO sport some battle wounds.

3 Likes

REALLY!? I thought I went easy!

1 Like

Only a few! Well, maybe a bit more than a few, but not that many… 2 bullet holes, 30+ broken bones, around 300 stitches total…

3 Likes

If you’re gonna be hard headed , you best be tough.

4 Likes

Kinda like a monster we have all heard about. lol

4 Likes

I guess you would know better than me. You got a 3d view when got that close. I stayed across the room, because I knew… I KNEW there was something wrong with that Kat.
Hawhaw.

4 Likes

HEY! I ain’t got no bolts stickin outta my neck!

2 Likes

Haha! There’s a bad joke there but I’m to cultured to lower myself to that degree.
:rofl:

4 Likes

You saying he’s Nuts, not bolts .lol

2 Likes

Yep. Something similar. lol
I better get off here so I can get some work done.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Does Vera know about this?!

2 Likes

Anyone have a handle on a good mid priced ph meter? Mine broke. And I don’t really like checking ph with the liquid.

They never last long…ish. lol i just go with the ones on Amazon
imageimage
They work as well as the more expensive ones, and last about as long

1 Like

Yeah. Me too but I have gone through a couple of those. Maybe I need to upgrade??? But then again, they do work and when they break you can have a brand new one for fairly cheap.

1 Like

The expensive ones still need to be calibrated also, and the Vivosun ones last as long

1 Like

That’s $13.99 for the pair, and they last about a year, same as the $70.00 ones lol
Heck, I know I’ve had one or two of em last longer than just a year. been using them for a long time now.
Bought the high dollar ones years ago, and after about a year had to replace it. I tried these and never looked back! lol

2 Likes