Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

lol maybe if ya showed him some?

2 Likes

poor guy !! he dosen`t know what he missed out !!! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, some people are paranoid due to local laws… For example, in Michigan it is legal to give away weed but once you trade/sell it becomes a felony with 4 years in prison and up to 20K in fines. It wouldn’t be prudent to make a trade with a stranger in a state like that. I would always be wary of what I acquire and from whom… especially when dealing with people from less-than-friendly states

5 Likes

Happy anniversary to you and your wife @JohnnyPotseed
Blessings for many many more!
And Happy Birthday to Rose as well!

6 Likes

With his attitude, I wasn’t going to bother. As obviously loaded as I was, I figured it was a no brainer.

2 Likes

Morning, Bottom Feeders!

7 Likes

Five years from me. The first time was kind of a slap on the hand. If they catch you the second time you’re gone for a while.

I like green hits. lol

1 Like

I haven’t heard that term used in years @BigMike55. Good one. So would a BFF be your best bottom feeder?

1 Like

That’s an every day word for him. If you hang around long enough, they are different forms of English around here. I’m on my seventh language.

Middle Eastern right now.
Wyoming and Montana

1 Like

I thought I was a goner yesterday. Yes, sir. It’s not that bad.

1 Like

I could go talk to the boys kicking rocks looking at the surf. I could understand them. You couldn’t.

I got some thunder rose on my mind.
Thunder Rose take me home to the place where I belong Oklahoma mountain mama

I definitely do not understand what you’re talking about.
What jaws strains do you like?
I was in Washington state probably about 20 years ago. Very close to Canadian border. I was on this farm we were unloading some cattle. One of the most beautiful nights I’ve ever recalled . The moon was just perfect. It was like the sun was out. The guy had a big, cowboy hat. We were talking I’m from the south actually not too far from where Johnny was originally from… he looked over and asked me where are you from? I told him. I told him Georgia. Was that not originally where I’m from but close. he asked me what country is that? I told him it was part of the union. He didn’t even know what that was.
When I talk about different languages, it’s English. I I know some people around Charleston. You can’t understand the word they say.

In case you haven’t seen enough waiting rooms lately.
Here’s hoping they don’t find too awful much.

7 Likes

That’s where I was at today yesterday and day before yesterday. I hope you’re doing OK. I’m not as bad as I thought I was yesterday. I was like damn I just planted them seeds now they’re gonna die. Worried about a plant than my heart.
@MoBilly at least you’re in the waiting room and not just waiting in the doctors room. I think they charge you time for that. I think that’s why the doctors are so expensive. Haaaa
That one’s not too bad looking the ones I’ve been going to they all have paint and sheet rock problems. I did go to a new one yesterday I was very happy.

1 Like

Today is just an EMG to assess the nerve situation. The CT scan with some kind of dye is set up for later this month.

2 Likes

Best of Luck with the whole situation. :crossed_fingers:t2:
I know first hand the whole nerve stuff and sciatica etc.You’ve got the heart of a lion I’m sure not much will keep you down. @MoBilly

2 Likes

It’s time to smoke down

1 Like