Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Chat tomorrow bruddah.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

Thanks for mentioning the Teradol @crownpoodle I’ll check into that

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 & OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 and @CanuckistanPete and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a relexed friday! :innocent:

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @CanuckistanPete @m0sirys . Happy Friday!! :coffee: :coffee: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @m0sirys @Jpaul , Good Friday to all.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs! :coffee:

It was a long week of cleanups for me, about 75% of the accounts are finished.
One more week and we should hit 100%.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Mornin’ fellas

5 Likes

Morning folks. Rough road ahead. Requesting all the good mojo you can muster for a young man starting chemo this morning. I’m giving myself permission to be sad for a bit, then I will put my emotional support warrior outfit on and continue on with my day.

14 Likes

Sending all the good vibes i can find!

4 Likes

Prayers sent up @crownpoodle before I posted this.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

@crownpoodle
Hang in there bruh. Its gonna be a ruff go for awhile. But when the going gets tuff, the tuff get going.
You got this, be strong.
Morning everyone.

8 Likes

Good morning everyone!!
@crownpoodle prayers sent!

3 Likes

I’m sending prayers and good vibes your way my friend. Good luck with the chemotherapy, you can beat this one.:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The new GEN 1 clones are thriving in their new homes (2 10" & 1-12" pots)
Mai Thai Zkittlez, Sunset Frittiers, SkyWalker
The next 3 are due today

10 Likes

I’m good @Greenfingers. Struggling with how others are doing. What they’re dealing with.

You’ve got this man! There still more fight in ya yet

1 Like

That’s a great thing brother, for you to be going into chemo, but still thinking about others! But you need to concentrate on getting better yourself, so ya can come hang with us for a long time to come yet!

3 Likes