Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

No chemo for me! Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I get back surgery.

5 Likes

Oh…whew! lol ok I guess i misread that!

1 Like

yep, i misread that! It sure ain’t you! You’re just an ol fart like me! :scream: :man_facepalming: :heart: :+1:

But sending nothing but the best vibes possible for the young dude!
And also good vibes to you on the back surgery!!

They’ve been after me for years to operate on my back. but I ain’t letting em touch me! They wanna fuse the lower 4 verts that got fractured and 2 disc are gone. Nope, not gonna happen!

4 Likes

Either way I will send you good vibes, back surgery ain’t no picnic either.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The other surgeons wanted to weld a bunch together. No fusing here, so my range of motion should be good. 2 small incisions. Outpatient surgery. Much younger surgeon. The other, older guys want to do what worked, sort of, for 40 years. My 1st serious back conversation with an MD, I wasn’t old enough to drive. I’ve put off surgery for a long time.

6 Likes

Positive vibes out to your friend Crownpoodle :heart:

3 Likes

45 minutes left until the end of shift and ain’t jack shit going on. gotta run home smoke, walk the dog, and out the door to another grands Christmas choir concert. It’s out of town so gonna be a late Friday evening for this guy.
Pizza Hut for dinner once it’s over :muscle:

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun filled evening for ya there brother!

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The’ Year end- Final & Last- B-day- Anniversary- celebration sale’ (whew! lol) is now officially over n done!
I want to take a moment here to thank each and every one of you grand citizens of the OGniverse that helped to make this a great goodbye to the year 2023!
JP

edit… That said, lol I’ve been packing beans as fast as my old arthritic fingers can go! There were a good number of yas took advantage of this one… the packages are going out daily, and will continue to go out every day until all are shipped off. I ask that you please be patient with me, since it’s only myself counting and packing, etc lol If tracked, I’ll DM with the numbers.
Thnx for understanding and having a little patience with me…
JP

12 Likes

As some of you know from following here and at the Hall thread, I’m gearing up for a good hard ride into 2024. There will be a lot of new seeds, crosses, and rooted clones! I sell beans, so I can buy more beans/clones, it seems at times! lol But, hey I’m planning on some good times for the year ahead! lol

13 Likes

Givem hell , JP

4 Likes

These just went into the 6" pots today. GEN 1 clones from a GEN 0 mother, grown from tissue culture.

lol they were a little sad (droopy) from the trans-potting. but recovered nicely, and are standing up sweet n proud now.

13 Likes

I’m shutting down for the night here, good people. I’ll cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @Greenfingers and OG!!!

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers and OG!
Have a great Saturday

Good morning @m0sirys

8 Likes

good morning @buck90 ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning circus family

8 Likes

Good morning Johnny!:fist:t3:
Good morning Circus folk! :vulcan_salute:t3:
Good morning OG!