Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

What’s everyone up to today? Me, got to disassemble the old washer so I am able to haul it off by myself. A dryer I can handle but not a washer. Raining at the moment so having a coffee and a smoke.

4 Likes

Caffeine, nicotine, n Ganja until i get woke up enough to get my crippled old ass out to my therapy…er, I mean my ‘farm-inna-barn’…

8 Likes

Ten minute job. Hehe.
Not!
Morning everyone.

6 Likes

How are you n the boss-lady doing this morning, brother?

2 Likes

Morning OG. Fuck cancer, and anything else crummy anyone is dealing with.

7 Likes

If it’s more than a 1/2 hour I may reassess the job and ask for help loading. Last time at dump nobody helped unload but if that’s the case maybe I will just push it off the back of the truck instead of a bin.

Doing much better. Had to take grandson to airport this morning. But back home now for my wake and bake.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Don’t forget she calmed a madman down into a decent (sorta! lol) father & husband!

8 Likes

Same here. I have a great wife… Brasso did it to us.
lol
There is a children’s book called thunder Rose.

1 Like

how in the heck do us F’ups find such great women to put up with our shit?!

Well, lol I can’t say that about the rest of yas… but it sure is true in MY case!

5 Likes

Haaaaa! We’re still considered a prize.
They love us.

2 Likes

The new babies are still doing great this morning.

14 Likes

Gotta lotta going on in the barn-farm, and things are starting to pop. Setting up the cloning box this coming week and start getting clones going. for seeds, crosses, clones, buddage for smoking… Damn if I ain’t feeling like a new man, lol… almost! :scream: :crazy_face: :star_struck: :+1:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee: :sunglasses:

Trimming begins. Berries in the air from these Sugar beltz x PR/BV

@crownpoodle Sending positive vibes to the young man, Tell him we’re all rooting for him! :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

haven’t posted any pics to speak of lately, so here’s a few for yas
The budroom, Ms Frankie is dying back hard now, about time to chop her the rest are great. 4 Sour Diesel, 3 Unicorn Poop, 2 Frankenstein, 1 White Rhino

Air Force 1, and a couple Cafe Racers

couple of Frankies

some White Rhino

Grape Pupil

a few of the newest additions.
IMG_3949
just a bit of some things going on, lol thnx for taking time to look, folks!

12 Likes

I got some going. I see little wings this morning.

2 Likes

Where is @MoBilly and @BigMike55 today?
@crownpoodle not sure what’s going on. I see bits and pieces. I hope you’re OK. I hope your family is OK. I’ll never really said much to you. I looked at one of your grows very impressive.
One Love

3 Likes

Mike has done been n gone dude lol MoBilly is probably tending his animals

3 Likes

I’ll probably need to go back to bed. Because when y’all get up, but usually when I go to bed. lol joking

1 Like