Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

They’re all getting high. Johnny, you have a good day buddy I got to go to a car show. I’ll share in a private DM later.

1 Like

Ain’t we all?! If not, folks… yas need to put something in a bowl or roll one!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing. I’m being lazy.

I don’t grow it just to look at. Haaaaaa!
I’m a glass person I don’t care for joints at all. Not saying I wouldn’t smoke it but normally I would pass. I just can’t get it down in my lungs enough.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. I am sick. I rarely get down with even a cold but I guess I decided to make up for lost time. I won’t be on much if at all today.

13 Likes

good morning @MoBilly !

get well soon man !

4 Likes

Damn brother, that sux to hear! Hope you get better soon! R&R is called for…

3 Likes

Everything a body needs😉

10 Likes

We also got the king Size of Raw tubes… like em!

2 Likes

I’m practicing for retirement. I have to admit I haven’t even gotten through the first one😂

4 Likes

Thanks @Hemp. We’re all friends here. Some we chat with more than others. I’m OK, Immediate family is good.
My oldest Lana has a friend who started Chemo yesterday. Poor Justin was in the jungle in Peru for 3 months taking the herbal/traditional route to chemo 2 weeks later. Harsh. I told my daughter bring him gummies. He was stoked! Small win.

4 Likes

I started a thread about it but thought I’d ask here, any of you guys use soil PH testers? Opinions on good ones?

2 Likes

Leo, sometimes we call him Winkie. He does. Wink. He likes the 98s for at home, kings for going out. "Come on guy …how long’s it takes to pack one cone.

10 Likes

Hope it’s short-lived @MoBilly .

3 Likes

@MoBilly Get well soon my friend.

13 Likes

Feel better soon brother. :v:

5 Likes

trick question? lol answer is ‘it depends on how stoned ya are’!

4 Likes

I don’t smoke joints in the house. I pull out my tray, and the cats are headed for the back door. Pavlov’s cats.

1 Like

A couple of our dogs go from one to the other of whoever has the doobie, for a shotgun… until they’re high enough. lol The cat doesn’t like the smoke in her face, but she still sits here on my lap/knee,or walker between us, while we smoke. I’m sure she gets a contact buzz, lol she doesn’t go outside at all, or only occasionally. If we go out with the dogs, then she wants out too. Strange cat, she doesn’t climb trees or jump the fence.
Some times when we open the door, clouds of Ganja smoke billow out! It gets to looking like a fogbank in here at times!

5 Likes

My cat Smokey loves a salad when the grow room is in full veg she helps getting rid of fan leaves

3 Likes

Our little gal just likes to sit in the middle of the grows and guard things, lol she has never touched a single leaf.

2 Likes