Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

That’s frigging great! Willie the Beagle chewed on a rag I used to clean up spilled butter and just tossed it aside. I thought he’d had a stroke. The vet knew instantly. She laughed. Gave him some crap he puked all over. Shit never came out. Anyways, every time I made butter or cooked with it he was at my feet. Frigging addict, just like me.
I wonder how many loads he picked up with me. Every run but 1 or 2 for 14 1/2 years. He broke the ice in some dicey situations. “Dude…your fucking dog is digging up my garden and eating everything!” " You’re the one thought it was a better idea than my truck for 20 minutes." Lots of laughing. Some dicey shit goes on.

2 Likes

Just look at the downright baleful glare i get when i tell her to come out of the room, it’s time for lights off! Do a close up on her face in the middle of all the plants! :scream: :rofl:

lol there, now you can get a close up on her face/glare!

20 Likes

post removed

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed, so how many joints you set down and can’t find in the barn? Fire up a freshie, THEN find the other one.

None, lol I gotta big ashtray in all 3 room, and they’re right beside my ‘work areas’

3 Likes

All gone, folks… thnx

3 Likes

Hope you get feeling better @MoBilly it’s that time of the year, they say around here the flu is on the rise and some bad congestion thing is a spreading. I honestly didn’t notice an unusual amount of people coughing or anything during the crowded Christmas concerts we have been to this week.

Good evening y’all!

3 Likes

That is so funny. @MoBilly after one of his goats.

3 Likes

It’s that time, good people. Closing down for the evening, cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

GoodNight JP ,@MoBilly , and the rest of the wonderful circus folks. :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

Good monring @JohnnyPotseed and OG ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great sunday!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys and good morning OG!
We had storms all night, the dog is still hiding under the bed.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny!

Good morning @m0sirys , @buck90 !

Good morning OG!

Hope y’all have a nice peaceful Sunday! :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

good morning @Maddawg hope you`ll have a great day too!

5 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys, @Maddawg, @buck90, and I know @CanuckistanPete is out there somewhere. Let’s have an awesome Sunday.

9 Likes

good morning @Greenfingers ! enjoy your day! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Right here…mornin’ @Greenfingers , JP & OG!

11 Likes

I like that plan! lol
Only maybe toss in a bit of smoking?

4 Likes

That doesn’t need to be said!

2 Likes