Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

:scream: :rofl: :rofl: :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

It’s time for breakfast, I’m a little behind today. I’m not used to having so much free time. I’m getting my schedule off track staying up late and sleeping until 7:00, I have to get back on track. I’ll have to go back to work eventually.

4 Likes

(sung to the tune of song from Snow White n the 7 Dwarfs)
‘I owe, I owe, so off to work I go’…

3 Likes

good morning @CanuckistanPete have a great day too !:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn, @m0sirys you are just too chipper this morning! lol must be in a really good mood!

loll Are you on drugs?! :scream:

Pass that doobie, brother! lol

5 Likes

yeah got my ph meter fixed and plants seem to be happy!:smiley: so i`m absolutly in a good mood!

sorry for hijacking :smiley:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Damn! It’s cold this morning. lol Went from 72 couple days ago to 29 this morning

1 Like

Hey lol no ‘hijacking’ here brother! you talk all ya wanna, lol
can’t blame ya for being happy if all is good to go for ya now!

lol I knew there hadda be some reason you were so happy this morning! Thought maybe got real high?! lol

1 Like

Good morning my friends.

6 Likes

Hi there my friend! i hope you’re doing better today? How is the ‘better half’… not caught what ya had?

2 Likes

I don’t think I have given it back to her. I’m still sick and weak as I can ever remember being.

1 Like

oh crap! Well hopefully you’re better really soon brother! I gotta head out to the farm-inna-barn for a bit to tend my girls. lol I’ll be back in a bit. Take it easy and get rest.

2 Likes

Heading back to bed. Later brother.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hopefully we’re all feeling as good as we can!:coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Jeez, MoBilly. Hope you get to feeling better. I’m finally just about over mine.

I think.

4 Likes

thats a relief :smiley: No higher than usual :innocent: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning crew. Hope everyone has the best Sunday it can b.

4 Likes

That’s the best medicine @MoBilly my friend, sleep and sweat it out of you. Feed a cold and starve a fever. I hope you feel better soon.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Just wanted to drop this in here also, for folks that don’t go by the Hall often

Alrighty now, lol finally got all the packages & cards/envelopes finished. So to everyone that has yet to receive their order… ‘Hold on, it’s a-coming’! lol The last go out in tomorrow’s morning mail.
This has been a fun-filled year. I’ve had a lot of joy & warmth in my heart, seeing folks growing the crosses I’ve made, and seeing how they’ve done!
I look forward to the coming year, and lemme tyell yas, folks… lol
IT’S GONNA BE SOMETHING TO BEHOLD! :thinking: :scream: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :+1:

What with all the new ‘old’ genetics, and new genetics, also… there’s gonna be some :fire: coming down the way! :rofl: :star_struck: :heart: :+1:

13 Likes