Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Good afternoon JP and OG :coffee: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you feel better brotha @MoBilly!

Have a great day everyone!

5 Likes

Holy crap! It’s 29 here in MN warmest winter I’ve seen here in years.

2 Likes

lol I always loved having fun in MN… in the damn summertime!! you can keep/have that cold & snow!!

lol I wintered up there in St. Paul… but, only ONCE!
I had an opportunity to get a nice grow going in an old closed out garage/mechanic shop
( few thousand sq feet) and didn’t harvest until almost spring, lol I lived in the grow (I was my best guard)
edit… that was back in the late 70s

4 Likes

20231210_094430 58f and raining in Va . I have had my outdoor plant uncovered for a week.

6 Likes

lol don’t go bragging too hard there brother! Ya KNOW how that VA weather can be… just as fickle as here!

lol it wasn’t but a couple days ago, we had 72 for the high here in Oklahoma…

3 Likes

We surely have some cold coming in this week. I’ve thrown the glass on it to keep it from getting too much water. It’s probably gonna be a stack of sticks by spring. Haa haa

2 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed .
Do you happen to have any Blue Dream seeds? I have a friend (medical patient) who asked me if I could grow some out. I’ve never grown anything “Haze” in it but what I read about it makes me want to grow some. lol
If you do have any we can go to PM.

6 Likes

Naw brother, sorry. I do have a GEN 1 clone of the original genetics growing, but it’ll be the end of Jan or mid- Feb before I can even take clones.
lol wrong pic, that was immediately after transpotting, they were droopy
here she is yesterday

2 Likes

Actually that would work out perfectly! I’ll have room in the greenroom by then! Most excellent!

2 Likes

Not a problem brother. I’ll let ya know as soon as they’re ready for it.

It’s in my notes, to let ya know

2 Likes

You, Sir, are top drawer!

4 Likes

I’m hitting em with BBP and heavy nute program, also topping to make bushes! lol I know they’ll be ready by then.

3 Likes

So I’ll be getting a BBP mutant beast?!
:laughing:
Time to knock down another wall. lol

1 Like

I’m shifting gears for 2024. I’ll not be turning loose of cuttings, but rather already rooted/hardened clones.

2 Likes

So they’ll be off to the races from the git go!
That’s awesome news! You know how I have struggled with getting cuttings going.

I’m still not doing gangbusters but I broke into a cold sweat a few hours ago. I’ve never experienced that before. I shit you not, I had sweat running from my beard! It was so bad that I thought I’d be going to the hospital over it.

3 Likes

Damn dude! take it easy there!

That’s about all I can do now. I’m trying to re-hydrate now because I’m getting muscle cramps. This sucks bro.

3 Likes

It doesn’t taste the best, but If you have pickle juice it really helps muscle cramps for athletes at least. Suped up Gatorade basically. Sorry and I hope you get better soon.

1 Like

I guess you are talking about dill pickles?

1 Like

Yes sorry, I forgot there are other types. I only eat Dill Pickles.

1 Like