Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Must taste ok, they freeze dill pickle juice and sell it as a popsicle at little league games around here

2 Likes

That just sounds disgusting. lol

4 Likes

I keep Gatorade here @MoBilly . I have the same issue. Had a fever break like that not long ago. Ripped a t-shirt that was stuck to me. It’s weird being in a hot shower, shivering like crazy. Sweat just pouring out of me. Have to keep drying off, waiting to put clothes on. Hang in there buddy.

2 Likes

I wonder if they are watered down because it’s difficult to freeze salt water.

1 Like

I have some I think. Yours if you want them. I will have to have a look-see.

3 Likes

Not sure, first time I saw it I thought it was really clever to sell it instead of dumping it but it doesn’t appeal to me at all

1 Like

The only bad thing about the Gatorade is all the sugar, salt is needed for the muscle cramps. Sugar is just for flavor and a kick of energy

2 Likes

I would never turn down your generous offer brother. If you don’t have any, I know Johnny has me covered.
:wink:
I have such good friends on here. :slight_smile:
Thank you brother.

6 Likes

It will take me a few minutes to locate, but I’m sure I have some Blue Dream in the vault.
Ill let you know, a bit later. I’m in the garage getting stoned right now. Hehe.

3 Likes

I’m heading back to my bedroom. My headache is verging on becoming a migraine. I need a dark, quiet room for a while.
You guys have a good one.

4 Likes

Doctor BigMike recommends you take four bong rips a call me in a couple hours. A shot or two of Captain Morgan Private Stock to warm up the gut. And you will be gold!!!

3 Likes

For some reason pot just intensifies a bad headache. The rum sounds good but I’m abstaining from strong spirits for a while. Since I quit taking pain pills I have been hitting the jar pretty regularly. lol

3 Likes

Oh, wait. I’m sorry. Its SUNDAY.
Make that three or four shouts of Captain Morgan Private Stock.

3 Likes

Last night Zee was not doing too well. Now, you know, she don’t smoke. I gave her two Norco tablets and a25 mg Cannabis Gummy. She said she hasn’t slept that good in 20 years.Oh and she drank two Cayman Jacks.

6 Likes

I just knew you take good care of your bride Mike. You’re a good man.
I’m out of here though.

2 Likes

L8R my brother.

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly, I have some Humboldt dream which is Blue dream x purple panty dropper feminized if you’re interested. It’s the only thing I have with blue dream in it.

4 Likes

Damn, power outages hitting… cyas tomorrow

Good Noght OG!

5 Likes

@MoBilly I can get you verified blue dream seeds (reg) let me know. Good to seeyah getting better.

@JohnnyPotseed have a full power night and a great tomorrow.

Good night OG’s

8 Likes

Electric company is on the ball! They’ve already came and diagnosed problem, underground line is shot. It’s on them… they’re laying temporary line then come back out to bury another from pole to main meter base. So all good here. 29 again tonight! It’s gonna be cold

5 Likes