Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Can’t believe how fast they responded

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Good morning Johnny, I hope your powers back on. It’s cold here with a dusting of snow on the cars. Good morning OG’s let’s have a good Monday.

7 Likes

the electric co had a temp line ran in less than 2hrs, brother. lol They came out almost immediately

8 Likes

Morning, @JohnnyPotseed , @Greenfingers . Monday for most, Saturday for me. Here’s hoping you’re all warm and comfortably busy today. Got a lot less on our slate than last weekend here, thankfully. Get some quality time with all my girls.
Have a great start to a better week, y’all.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @Coffin_Dodger an of course to th rest of the gang :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone.

7 Likes

How ya feeling this morning, my friend?

2 Likes

I think that I made the turn but I still haven’t eaten anything. I’m hungry as hell but I know I wouldn’t be able to keep anything down. It’s been two days since I ate a thing. I’ve just been drinking broth.
My stomach thinks my throat’s been cut. lol

6 Likes

lol as long as yer stomach doesn’t start biting chunks outta yer backbone! But good to hear ya on the mend

3 Likes

Thanks bro. If you don’t get the anniversary card I sent you by today please let me know. It should have been there already. Like days ago! If it was just a card in the envelope I wouldn’t care much but there’s a gift in it too.

3 Likes

I saw it on ‘Informed Delivery’ USPS app, out for delivery today.

1 Like

Good deal.

1 Like

Know it was y’all by return addy on pic of envelope… the app posts a pic of every envelope and also anything tracked that comes to us

I’m going to have to start utilizing that app. We rarely get anything other than junk mail but it could still be useful at times.

1 Like

Heading out to the barn, I’ll catch yas later

4 Likes

Say hello to the girls from me.

2 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee:

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Damn I missed a lot. Hope you all have a great day!
@MoBilly glad your feeling better! In a show of support I won’t leave the couch today.

7 Likes

Glad you are feeling a little bit better, I know it’s a bitch being sick. Sending prayers and good vibes your way my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes