Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Now that’s some funny shite right there! lol
Using my misery to justify being a couch locked stoner!
I’m amazed at your ingenuity!
:rofl:
I’m using this in the future. lol

7 Likes

I thought you would get a chuckle out of that :joy:

1 Like

Hey Mo…
I found that pack of Blue Dream seeds. There were plenty there, so I split the pack with you. I think you get 8-9 beans. Maybe a little gift in there with it. I will let you know when it gets in the mail.

5 Likes

You are the man man!
Thanks!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man. This thing is handier than Billy Hell for grinding up bubble hash.

5 Likes

Link please.
:pray:t3:

Well, the gorilla decided to get off my chest sooo.

I’ve missed you Frankie.

12 Likes

Amazon has em, heavy duty cheese/grater

2 Likes

I think I got this one at Target, but you can find them anywhere that sells kitchen gadgets. I think I saw them at the dollar general for about 4 bucks.

4 Likes

We love that “informed delivery” app, been using it about a year now.

Good afternoon fellas!

3 Likes

Morning OG. Afternoon by now.

4 Likes

According to the tracking. You should get something in the mail on Thursday.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed my Man what it is?When you have a min i know yer busyier than a one legged cat tryin to bury turds on frozen lake Erie , I Have a couple questions i wanted to chew the fat with you about.im growing out some gifted Santa cruz Blue dream at the moment have you ever grown her out?What should i expect with a Blue dream ?Am i going to have to watch out for stretch ?Does she bolt up and try to climb 9 ft inna tent?Kind of reminds me of Frankie in how scary fast it grows even throws little nitrogen shit fits just not like that full on Frankie Shitstorm nitrogen Fiend.

7 Likes

Blue Dream can get rather tall, we always top a few times to make her bush out, more than up. Even then, there have been a couple times bamboo stakes had to be put in, to help hold her up, with the weight she can give up, I reckon a trellis or tomato cage would do great. Nutes are entirely up to you as well as veg time. I let most of my girls go at least 3-4 months.

8 Likes

Closing down for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

3 Likes

I’ve seen BD trees grown outdoors. Just massive yields. It held up to a lot of indoor.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and crew!

3 Likes

good monring @JohnnyPotseed , @buck90 and the OG !!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day!!! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @buck90 @m0sirys & OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @m0sirys @CanuckistanPete @buck90, good morning OG’s, the doctor told me that I’ll probably be able to go back to work January 15th. No hurry I guess.:peace_symbol:

11 Likes