Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

good morning @Greenfingers !

sweet that are some good news! good that your health is improving! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Good thing I saved for the future, I had to get some dough from my savings to help with my bills. Remember youngsters you can never tell when something goes south, keep saving you never know until it bites you.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

yeah things can go down the drain really quickly. better be prepared than being sorry later on.

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

9 Likes

good morning :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy to hear good news @Greenfingers!

8 Likes

Morning folks !

8 Likes

Good morning everyone :v: :coffee:

6 Likes

Morning, folks! Hope all are warm and well and set about on some great days.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Morning OG. BD sounds tasty.

7 Likes

lol It IS tasty, and very good. We grew it for a few years here when we were commercial. That’s also one of the reasons I got the GEN 1 clone of her, it’s been used as a ‘building block’ for a lot of strains.
By a lot of other breeders, as well as us.

5 Likes

Blue dream is one of my favorite smokes. Recently was trying to only pollinate a branch or two on the BD6 fem plant I have going with ((Haze/Sk1) x Sk1) x (Haze/Sk1) pollen. Ended up hitting the whole plant since I forgot to neutralize it. Whoops.
Looking into BD parents (SSH x Blueberry). SSH parents being O.Haze x Sk1 x NL5.
Is this a distant Bx?

4 Likes

That would certainly be a stretch there, my friend. I don’t think it could be called that, but rather consider it a repro. While listing all of the lineage involved.

SSH x Blueberry are the parents of the original Blue Dream, but since it’s already been done, and you don’t have the original strains used (possibly different phenos) then what you have is a ‘Blue Dream Repro’ done by yourself. Sounds interesting!

Have you finished it out and smoked any? How is it? lol You have me curious.

tag @InTheWoods … it might be interesting to compare what you have there with what gets produced from this GEN 1 clone I just recently acquired. Yield, buddage size, coloring, effect, etc

9 Likes

The recent repro/seed increase open pollination was with the ((Haze/Sk1) x Sk1) x (Haze/Sk1). I got 6 female/4 males from Sam Skunkman old stock on Seedbay.

Here are them contorted into my 5x5 on the right. 4 are tall haze leaning, 2 are short Sk1 leaning.

Tallest H/Sk1

Shortest H/Sk1

The BD6 linage I’m not 100% but I’m sure @Tracker has more info on it.
Shes angry with me but I’ll have her limp across the finish line.

11 Likes

lol now I’m curious, it might be fun to do a side-by-side grow of your BD and the GEN 1 BD, same time-frame, nutes, etc just to compare… oh damn! another project! :scream: :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Very nice looking there! grow On!

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, I will have plenty of seeds to share with you. This whole 5x5 is fully seeded
Sacrificed my sensi plants to the pollen gods. :grin:

Check out this seed on the Lazy lightning x H/Sk1.

11 Likes

That is one fat ‘double’ looking thing, lol
If you’re talking about this one?
7bd5ca71f4d56685f00dee900862170e86c404be_2_666x500

4 Likes

Yea that big one haha.

1 Like

Grow that thing out, lol It might be one of those ‘double’ plants we see here now n then.

2 Likes