Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Oh yea, I have one more run before I start to look thru my creations.
Has this happened to you before? At day 40F I have mature seeds on the tallest h/sk1 plant only on the stem calyxs. Seems pretty early for them to be ready.

3 Likes

Not really, brother. It only takes 5 weeks (35 days) for seeds to fully mature

I always try to pollinate around week 2-3 into flower, so the beans are mature about the same time as the plant/buddage. We smoke what bud there is after drying & curing, then gleaning the beans, lol waste not, want not!

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Had a setback yesterday. I felt well enough to do some cleanup in the yard. I made it ~ 20 minutes and damn near passed out on the walk inside. Now I’m weak as your fifth drink in a shitty dive bar.

8 Likes

Dang @MoBilly , that’s no good pal! Another take it easy day today?

3 Likes

What the hell happened to ‘take it easy’!? Ya hardhead!

3 Likes

My wife is hawkeyeing me so… yeah. No work today.

3 Likes

GOOD!! Get him, boss-lady!
keep it up there , n she’s gonna be hog-tying ya!

2 Likes

All I did was pick up some plastic that I left laying around when I built the new SIP buckets. Just bending over to pick stuff up and walking out to the shed to store any useful stuff. I thought that was taking it pretty easy bro. lol

2 Likes

We’re not that adventurous man.
:blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for the insights! I’ll make some bubble hash out of most of the material after shucking.

Morning @MoBilly, Maybe get some Pedialyte in ya to help get the electrolytes replenished and could help you feel less drained. Its on nearly all artist riders to recover after the prior night aftershows.
Hope you feel better soon brotha!

3 Likes

Yep, that’s pretty much the plan here also, once we harvest the SHE BEAST lol there’s gonna be a lot of trim and larf. It’ll be converted to dry ice hash, then ran through the heat press for live rosin. Love that stuff! lol

3 Likes

Thanks @InTheWoods . I’ll try that.
Here @JohnnyPotseed says take it easy and then he suggests bondage! Some kinda friend he is!!!

1 Like

lol I was referring to hobbling yer butt, not using it as foreplay!

3 Likes

With you, one never knows.
:rofl:

3 Likes

yeah yeah yeah…lol (but, true!) :scream: :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :thinking: :+1:

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Thought I had already been in here but nope. I ground up some of that bubble hash and added it to a small bowl of Double Grape. Got Fncked Up. And forgot.
Have a big time today folks!

5 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed , you’re an old rock hound, what do you make of this?

My wife found it in a fresh bag of Happy Frog. It has a glimmer to it that doesn’t show up very well.

3 Likes

looks like possibly a piece of Carborundum and with the flecks, (mica) that’s probably it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about tumbling it. Normally I like the natural look but I think this might be awesome polished up.

1 Like

lol I got rid of most of my old equipment… tumblers, wet and dry media, all mold making and casting equipment, etc.
So I wouldn’t be tempted!

4 Likes