Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Wait! You mean I’m NOT napping right now @Emeraldgreen !?

3 Likes

You could be :joy:

2 Likes

Dang it all! I hope I don’t wake up and find out I was dreaming about feeling better!

1 Like

I’m going to say not napping since it’s a sporadic appearance. Prepare to exit stage left ! They just took my :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

How many of you older guys read that in a “Snagglepuss” voice? Heavens to Murgatroyd!
From the old cartoons??? Remember???
Never mind!

5 Likes

@BigMike55
Snagglepuss was one of my favorite characters. I feel sorry for the kiddos now days. Today’s cartoons are pitiful.
Remember Saturday mornings!?

3 Likes

Good Morning OG! Again…
back home and getting ready to head out to the barn. Notta lotta to be done, doc said, other than heart surgery to repair the bad valve… that ain’t gonna happen.
Oxygen level is 91 this morning and ins won’t cover tank/regulator if level is over 80-82.

9 Likes

Well, at least insurance companies are consistent.

2 Likes

Yeah lol well fugem, I’m heading out to the barn n get stuff done. Or as much as I can do

7 Likes

There’s some prety good old cartoons on in the middle of the night. Morning OG.

4 Likes

Yes. Old Hanna Barbera were the best. And even earlier stuff like Popeye and Felix the Cat and old Woody Woodpecker cartoons were great. The stuff they call cartoons nowadays are pitiful examples. Saturday morning was always the best. No school. Sit in front of the TV and watch 'toons all morning in your jammys, eating really sugary cereal.
Ahh. Those were the days. Long gone.

8 Likes

Those were my favorite. I remember watching the Barbara Walter show then Popeye came on. I had to wait for her to get over with in the afternoons. 50 years ago.

2 Likes

Those were good ones. I always liked Tom and Jerry. :joy: I could watch that cat and mouse beat the shit outta each other all day. Good times :grin:

2 Likes

We all read it in that voice :joy:. I think all those old cartoons have been canceled as in appropriate :flushed:

2 Likes

Hi Johnny, just wondering if I can substitute 99.99 isopropyl alcohol for the ethanol in the one and done? I have aphids. Also I read something about neem oil, but don’t see it in the recipe. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Oh no, brother! If ya can’t get Ethanol, go with Everclear. DO NOT use the ISO, please!
Are the plants in flower or veg?

If veg, you can use the ISO diluted with plain water to knock em down a good bit, go with 1/4 ISO to 3/4 water. That’ll kill em without ruining the MTA mix

2 Likes

Some autos, the rest vegging. I don’t have either. For the Everclear I would have to drive to the Michigan border and go to their duty-free store.

1 Like

Then use the ISO on your veg , it’ll hurt the hell outta THC in flower. Order some Ethanoil online or go to an auto parts store. call around
Are you in Canada?

2 Likes

@THCeed
I googled this
Can you get ethanol in Canada?

Ethanol is usually sold as bio-ethanol in Canada, although, strictly speaking, it is really denatured alcohol (i.e., it has an additive to prevent people from drinking it). While you can get it from Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Lowes, Rona, Ace Hardware, and Walmart,

2 Likes

I hope this helps ya there, brother. I gotta lay down…

3 Likes