Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Yes, thanks and please take it easy.

2 Likes

What are we drinking? Sounds like bedtime.

2 Likes

Shutting down here, folks. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good night buddy

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed & the Smokin’ OGs!

14 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has an awesome day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @CanuckistanPete , @InTheWoods and all OG`s!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have great friday!

7 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @CanuckistanPete @InTheWoods @m0sirys, good morning OG’s happy Friday.

9 Likes

Good Morn to you to as i get ready to kick this Mule and get ready for work,Those Harmonic filters aint building themselves.Happy Friday to all.Time to start the day off with a nice bowl of Frankie

8 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

Hey hey! Morning

7 Likes

Good morn. Woo hoo another weekend! :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hopefully we’ll all have a great day and be feeling good :joy:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG! Drum roll please…after a whole bunch oh shenanigans, my back surgery is scheduled! Valentine’s Day. Better than 4th of July or Halloween. Some new parts installed at one spot. A little use of a fancy Dremel tool to clean up another spot.

6 Likes

Shit man. All the best.

1 Like

Morning everyone.
Started the day off with a nice bowl of what I call Mutt Hash.
I call it Mutt because it is all the trim and small buds I have been saving from several grows, mixed up and made into bubble hash. “Frankenstein” was already taken. So, its a Mutt. And a dandy, at that.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Wishing you the best outcome, my friend

3 Likes

Yes @crownpoodle
We all wish you a smooth recovery. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the barn, getting a few things done… while taking it easy same time. Raining cats n dogs making me sleepy!

5 Likes