Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Thanks JP.
Religion?!? Politics?!?
Gave them up decades ago. lol

Have a great Sunday ! ! !

3 Likes

Hang around, man. Some of the stuff that goes on around here will Blow Yer Dress Up!

3 Likes

:scream: :man_facepalming: :crazy_face: :+1:

That’s only because Mike has a dirty mind!

2 Likes

That should be entered into photo of the year, that is a pretty cool picture.

2 Likes

Be nice too, right @BigMike55 ?

2 Likes

I grew up watching Mr Dress Up, that probably has a whole different meaning nowadays. Yikes

2 Likes

That saying is probably older than that TV show lol

2 Likes

Thanks bro !
You should see the pictures she takes of all the funguys …erm fungi :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Very Fine ! ! !

Ms.@Rabeats2093 sounds like an awesome “Better Half”; she spots 'em, photo documents 'em,
does she prepare as needed and cook 'em too?!?!? lol

You are a man blessed @Rabeats2093. :four_leaf_clover::green_heart: Namaste :pray: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks brother !
I do all the driving harvest cut and store lol!
She spots and cooks ‘‘em up 5 years no MAJOR complaints :joy: I deff feel loved that’s for sure

5 Likes

Closing out for the day, folks.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

First check the light itself for faulty wiring, loose bulbs or other problems. If nothing found:
An LED light may flicker for a few minutes after being turned on due to a process called “curing” or “settling.” During manufacturing, LED lights are often coated with a phosphor material that converts blue light to other colors, such as white or yellow. When the LED is first turned on, the phosphor may need a few minutes to settle and fully adhere to the LED.

As a result, the light output may appear to flicker or vary in brightness for a short period until the phosphor is fully settled. This is a normal part of the LED’s operation and should not be cause for concern.

7 Likes

Wow the weekend went by fast, Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and OG!

Haven’t even peeked outside yet but betting the weather is kinda shitty based on the dogs enthusiasm for a morning stroll :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed , @buck90 and @ the rest of OG of course! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning @buck90 @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed & OG!

11 Likes

Good Morning OG!

10 Likes

Morning Fellas !
Rain rain go away

8 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Wicked weather this morning. 60+ mph gusts. Raining sideways.

Hope everyone has a great week! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

9 Likes

Mornin’ - looking forward to a nice long weekend. Just a fews more days of work and then a nice little break.

6 Likes

Morning, JP, @InTheWoods , @Rabeats2093 , and all you OG’s. Chores are already done here. Coffee and radio for a nice “Saturday” by my work schedule. Hope y’all are warm and well.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

7 Likes