Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I had Willie the Beagle. Only thing he liked more than food was a walk.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning everyone. I’m a little late but happy Monday.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Looks like you got yourself a historic hunting spot

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. :coffee: And listening to the rain

3 Likes

OK, lol now I’m officially pissed! For a few years now my Tinnitus has been a sometimes bad thing, the ceiling fan (6’, 5 blade, 4 speed w/4 ‘drop’ lights) has a low hum that seemed to counter the ringing in my ear… but now the damned thing has changed it’s tune! So, I gotta deal with the cringing/wincing stabs on my own again…
Seems like if it ain’t one thing, it’s another! lol

6 Likes

Here JP…heres Yoko Ono signing Stairway to Heaven

Now, aren’t you glad you have tinnitus?

4 Likes

:scream: :man_facepalming: :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
I’m not even gonna listen to her trying to sing!

6 Likes

He may be but now the rest of us are pissed off! :joy: @CanuckistanPete

5 Likes

You change any meds recently? That can kick mine into high gear.

1 Like

i’m still on the same meds & dosage daily. I think it’s just the ceiling fan thinking bout giving up the ghost, lol it’s getting on time to replace, I reckon. Getting old… like everything else here! :scream: :thinking:

1 Like

OH NOOOOO! :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1: don’t tell me you actually listened to that?!
I wasn’t gonna click ‘play’ onna bet! lol

lol @CanuckistanPete can be treacherous at times! lol Ya gotta watch out for some of the stuff he posts…it’s a trap, I tell yas!

4 Likes

A long time ago. Still stuck in my head, though repressed. The reminder was almost traumatizing. :joy:
Funny @crownpoodle mentions medication. I’ve noticed for years that my tinnitus amps up when I get high. Probably why I’ve learned to like it… mostly. :joy: Mine isn’t terrible… I don’t think.:man_shrugging:t3: ……What? :rofl:

3 Likes

Sometimes I can go a few days without mine getting me, then some days it comes on strong and hard. Fugit, just load the damn wagon, this ol mule will pull it! lol Tinnitus ain’t shit compared to some of the crap I got going on. Minor irritant.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: too funny

4 Likes

Beagles are cool dogs, you don’t see many folks with them for pets anymore (around here anyway) but folks here in the south love to hunt wabbits with them

3 Likes

Only Wascawy Wabbits!!!

3 Likes

Cyas tomorrow, folks.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Oh man, that tinnitus is sure annoying as hell.
For the longest time I never knew what it was, no one else could hear anything. I thought people were either deaf, or I am just crazy. Turns out people weren’t deaf, and I am crazy, with tinnitus. :laughing:
I also have a fan going 24/7, even in winter time. It helps. But like you said, sometimes the fans start making noise and I am out buying a new one.

Have a good night Johnny. :v:

5 Likes

Good night buddy. Hope tinnitus is a temp change for you

5 Likes