Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I’ve been sleeping with fans on plants for a few years. Got a tent in there now too. Sometimes I’ll leave the TV on a station with no commercials. Radio too at times

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and company!
Cold as a witches tit out, time to find my toboggan.
Got up a bit early to take snips so I need to get moving on that.
Have a great day folks :muscle:

8 Likes

Morning, and morning all!

10 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed, @buck90, @Natea and everyone else too! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Morning boys and girls. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

9 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @buck90 @Natea @InTheWoods @BigMike55 we got some measurable snow yesterday. It feels like winter here. Enjoy a cup of coffee, happy Tuesday.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Don’t tell him that. He loves it. How is it @MoBilly today?

4 Likes

I love music. I’ve been around my entire life. Definitely wasn’t a big fan of her. Always felt like she was the downfall of the Beatles. To a certain extent. Those guys had free will. I respect his love for her. The song woman. I think it’s a very special song. Was definitely upset when he lost his life.

3 Likes

Good Morning OG!

12 Likes

What’s going on? I got a busy day today. Moving some plants around. You know I remember we’ve had this conversation before. Knowing where you’re from knowing where I’m from I know exactly how we get it. I would do seeds. I did basically what you did with the worm castings. But I started doing it in on paper towels. I mean that’s how we did them as kids playing around. But I always use straight dirt. I don’t like the smell of the container when you put it on paper towels maybe it’s the food in the old food container. Just always smells moldy. So I did worm castings this week. I was very happy with the outcome. The reason I haven’t used it is because I have worried about bugs. I’m very funny about where I even get my dirt. Even more funny about how I let it sit before I use it. But anyway.

2 Likes

Same ol thing for me, brother… lol heading to the barn soon to play with the plants.

3 Likes

I’ve had to bag for about three years. Every time I turned around I was gonna start but I didn’t…

They really love the worm castings. I like how they’re digging into it. That is frosted cobra 5 at the bottom eight at the top are random females. x
I’m hoping for a female. Have 3 going.

17 Likes

Morning, Johnny! Morning, all you OG’s. Hope all’s well that picks up well from yesterday for y’all. Got a reservoir to change out later on, and fingers crossed I’ll be getting some new work boots before the day’s over for me.
Stay warm out there and
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Hope the WC isn’t too deep? 1/4" is all ya need, otherwise you’ll turn around and they’ll be all down into it!

3 Likes

I would say about a half inch. I’m getting ready to transplant them. They popped last night. They started popping yesterday. But they’re very strong looking.

1 Like

Some times can be hard to find good boots that fit well, for working. Good luck in the hunt.

1 Like

You got to be careful with the shoes guys I’m telling you. The sketchers the crocs the shoes that have memory foam in them that are real cheap. They’re not good for your feet. I got four brand new pairs in there that I got to throw away they have ruined, my feet I can barely walk.

1 Like

I don’t wear anything more than house shoes nowadays, so I don’t worry about it. I ride my mobility scooter around

I can’t wear socks. Because of the surgery I had two years ago. Can’t wear pants too tight either. But I love these Nikes.

1 Like