Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

I hear that. My feet are already torn up. Hoping to get into some Red Wings. They still do a discount for union members, so that’ll help with that crazy price tag, but I hear they’re worth it.
Thanks y’all

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed your naming “Frankenstein” is beyond appropriate! :rofl:

1 gallon pots and still I’m “dealing” with this!

So I got all pitchfork and torches on them.

This is gonna be fun! One of these is to flower indoors in the next while and the other is in veg until it goes outside in May… :man_facepalming: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Those are actually pretty good boots. I had a pair for five years I know that doesn’t sound like very long. I had the bottoms replace three times. I did have a pair of shoes that were red wings the leather rotted I took it back and they tried to put it on me…

2 Likes

lol… Just chop the top half off, she’ll grow a bit more bushy/low for ya

MAY?! in 5 months you’ll have a SHE BEAST like I just grew for fun…she’ll suffer if you don’t up-pot or trim the root ball halfway through.

3 Likes

Is that the gold in the corner? How big is the mat? I have a 3 x 3. I’m sure you got it on a thermostat?

1 Like

I had a pair of combat engineer steel-toed hightop lace-up for a couple of decades. lol Them things were passed down to my oldest son and he wore em for almost another decade!
Indestructible

2 Likes

It makes you feel good doesn’t it? That oxygen that they give off. It wakes me up. It’s like a drug itself. I have to get that of that tent. Plants love you. They enjoy you. They like to be touched. I talked to mine. Tell them how pretty they are. Yea! I even got music playing. Just outdoor sounds.

2 Likes

Love you guys take it easy. I got to get going feeling a lot better. I’m not as crazy acting. Getting plenty of oxygen in my blood now. Not so much bipolar anymore.

2 Likes

I was gonna do a root trim in jan lol.

Yes! Revegging the S1 that went black (leaves) and white (frost).

This one is around 40" x 20". And yes it’s on a controlled thermostat. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

I just heard on the “news”. Kim Kardashian has invented a bra with built in hard nipples, so you look like you’re cold all the time even in summer.
Can’t make that shit up!!!

4 Likes

Gotta check that label on the red wings too! For as expensive as they are only some of them are made in the USA. I was checking them out last time we got boots thru work. Not China….but not far from it

Anyone heard from @MoBilly ?
I don’t think he’s been around for a day or two.

4 Likes

Talked to him couple days ago, he’ll be on now n then. busy with stuff.

5 Likes

off-topic question for johnny

when you’re doing reversals on fems to produce seed, do you have a preference for what solution you use? (either STS or CS)

have you used both solutions and developed your preference after comparisons?

please and thanks.

3 Likes

That is old news man. I wonder what they look like.

1 Like

TBH… after trying em all, I think my personal fav is the eliteXelite ‘one-n-done’

2 Likes

He’ll be around he’s been busy.

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I’d never came here. He was the first to be a friend. Sharing his life experiences with me. It is what it is. I hate saying those words.

Wait! What. Who is leaving?

1 Like