Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Closing down folks, cyas all tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all you early rising OGers. Let’s have a great day!

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyone has a kickass day! :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning @Jpaul @InTheWoods. Good morning OG’s. Have a good hump day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Sitting here having my breakfast watching everyone leave for work and I don’t feel one bit guilty :joy:

5 Likes

Cmon now we can use an extra set of hands!! Lmfao

2 Likes

I have to take something for my tired sore hands. Then a wake n bake is in order.

1 Like

I know what you mean. Dont need much here but a coffee and a joint then im ready…unfortunately
My dream job is growing full time…but also getting paid while i do it. You know what they say…its not work if you enjoy it

3 Likes

I say this every day but, I’m almost retired and growing will be my full time career. Two years left on the job.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

45 years left for me lmfao

4 Likes

Good Morning OG!

5 Likes

Mornin Mr Potseed i hope this message finds you well and in good spirits on this fine morning

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Recovering from Christmas, hope you all are as well

4 Likes

Mornin’ errybuddy.
Time for a wake and bake. First one in a couple days.

5 Likes

Good morning my friend, how was that COBB cured Frankie?

3 Likes

Actually, not too impressed. But I’m no expert cobber.
I really could see very little to no difference in the buzz. Specially for the extra work involved.
In my opinion, too much work for very little to zero gain.

I don’t believe it actually raises the THC. I don’t see how that would be possible. But what it does do, is squishes an ounce of buds down to a smaller package. So when you smoke it , in theory, you should get a larger amount of THC in each toke.

3 Likes

Thnxfor the smoke report. I’ve always been a bit curious about that cure

3 Likes

I will still smoke it but, honestly, regular Frankie bud is just as good. Maybe if I smoke more???
Of course, I normally don’t smoke until I’m totally ripped. I know where I like to be and that’s where I stop then I will take another bong rip or two in a while. That way, I can still manage to get some things done, besides load testing the couch. Now at night time, I tend to do more.

5 Likes

It always seemed like a lot of work to go through, lol

2 Likes

Good morning my friends!

4 Likes