Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Just got back from the annual xmas parade, we always have a good time. Even got killer parking to get us out soon afterwards.

41 years is a long time Johnny, almost unheard of these days. That’s awesome

4 Likes

Ok, grand folks of the OGniverse, I’m gonna shut down for the night. I’ll cyas tomorrow, rest well.

Good Night OG!

5 Likes

Good night buddy. Hope it’s a restful night

2 Likes

Good Morning OG!

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Have a nice Friday.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning OG. Morning @JohnnyPotseed . How goes the recovery @Greenfingers?

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

So many of us old folks that have a hitch in their “giddyup”.
If I was a horse… I’d put myself out to pasture. But since I’m not, I’ll keep mowing the grass and weeds and keeping the fences up so it’ll be in good shape when I move in. lol

6 Likes

Speaking of, how’s the back brother?

2 Likes

I’m thinking this is just going to be ‘the new me’ my friend… It’s still out. Never been this long a timeframe
Happy birthday (early) and Merry Christmas rolled into one!

BUT… lol I’m still kickin!

2 Likes

I know. Do you remember that contraption Barney Fife used on Andy Griffith to make himself taller when he needed to pass the state physical?

Just put one of these together. It’ll straighten you right out.
:rofl:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Any day, that I get to feed the plants from above ground, instead of from below, is a good day in my books.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. How are as the catfish @MoBilly ?

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Late start and running around before work on one cup of coffee. Now chugging the rest of the pot before I go haha. Oh what a Rat race…

Hope everyone has a great friday and fantastic weekend!

6 Likes

We’ll, hopefully, be frying some up this evening @Emeraldgreen.
:drooling_face:

1 Like

Took you this long to cut that monster up!:exploding_head: just yo complete the catfish talk you have to post pictures of your meal! Get us all drooling :joy:

2 Likes

If you’re talking to me @MoBilly , not so good yesterday or today. We’ll see once I get moving. Got shit to do too.

2 Likes

Take it easy @crownpoodle . Backs are a bitch to deal with. My heart goes out to you bro.

2 Likes

I love that episode of Andy Griffith Show! Opie charging the neighborhood kids a nickel to see him in the head sling…:laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

( thawing pre seasoned catfish,well because)

4 Likes