Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Just think of the experience you just had. Keep it all in mind. What worked. More importantly, what did not. Now you know exactly what to look for. But the sooner you catch it, the less chance there will be of them pollinating your smoke. And you don’t spend time and money on a plant that you won’t use. The smoke is still good. Just not as much. And you gotta gleam the seeds, cuz… We don’t smoke seeds. Lol. Pretty plant tho.

1 Like

Just toss the rest of that pack, the other packs should be fine, lol I don’t mess up very often!
Don’t even bother taking a chance

@XgrimmX is your addy info still the same?

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
I appreciate the cake you sent over with brother OJ. It was about 3/4 gone before I hit Edmond. Haha. Tell Rose, she did good. Real good.

2 Likes

Well it was a blessing in disguise. I’m going to can the hydro for now and
use that tent as flower tent then start 3 plants each month.

1 Like

She do that fo sho!

Was that enough pots to help ya out?

1 Like

will be sending ya another pack

2 Likes

Yes indeed. I appreciate it bruh.

1 Like

thunder rose auto. Jaws genetics chem d bx1 male. Mostly ready. Given a few days to riped seeds.

7 Likes

lol now that right there is a load of beans!

1 Like

single plant is Frankie. Very stretchy. Chem d male. Franchemstein. Then thunder rose and frankie in back all pollinated. With train wreck against the back wall. All chem d Jaws genetics pollinated. Chop day is tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Yeah. If you want beans, thunder rose might be the way.

1 Like

Yes it is… thank you

1 Like

So when you pollinate her, she gives up a ton?! lol

I just used a Chem D 91 bx4 crossed with I-95 (D-95) to pollinate a Runtz and a Chiquita Banana
The cross was made (and pollen sent to me) by @Shevchenko

8 Likes

Gday Johnny some sweet crosses coming out for 2024 unreal! Have a great day mate :sunglasses::pray::green_heart:

1 Like

Gonna shut it down here, good people. Cyas tomorrow.

Good Night OG!

4 Likes

Another one on the books.

I hope the pollination will be effective!
clarify so that there is no confusion with genetics in the subsequent crosses
D-95 pollen is Chem D bx 4 x i-95

4 Likes

good morning @JohnnyPotseed the circus and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great start into the day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes