Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

I’m shutting it down here for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

6 Likes

Good night JP. Good night all you fine folk.

3 Likes

All I do is wet trim. I am also pretty meticulous about it. Yes it’s a pia and takes forever but once cured tastes a lot better and it makes me cough a lot less.
Makes for very pretty buds also.

6 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s. Another day another dollar. Have a happy hump day.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes

Good morning JP and all of OG! Another day of trimming ahead? Hope you have a great day! :green_heart:

10 Likes

Yes indeed, I’ll probably get started soon. Gonna be an all-day job but should finish today. Then comes the seed gleaning! lol Quite a few beans fell out during the trim, but I know there are more hiding! I’m gonna get em all too. lol

11 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

9 Likes

Good morning JP, @Greenfingers, @Golfnutt and @Jpaul! JP sounds like the finish line is in sight for this round lol. Have a great day everybody!!

8 Likes

I still do wet trim now n then here, lol I’ve just gotten lazy in my old age!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

5 Likes

Morning JP and OGs, eyes open, lights on!
Time to ck on the plants😃

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Coffee is perfect… As is the CJ smoke. I’m high AF.

6 Likes

Morning yall! I’ve got a hot cup in hand and am about to pop open the tent to give some thirsty plants a drink as well.

Hope the morning treats everyone well! Happy trimming JP.

7 Likes

All my babies got a good drink of nutrients yesterday. They will be good until Thursday or Friday.
Hope your garden looks as nice as mine.

7 Likes

Good morning denizens of the circus! And good morning to “Ring Master Johnny”!!

6 Likes

Good morning to all of you mischief makers! @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly @BigMike55 @InTheWoods @Oldjoints

The sun’s out & the coffee’s hot. It’s great to be here!

Gonna be joining you up there in the sky, after my meetings are done in about two hours. Which is a few hours later than I would prefer to “start” my favorite part of the day :joy:
Working from home has its perks though :yum:

8 Likes

You gotta know that! Put on a good shirt and jump on the conference call. Nobody knows you have pajama pants on!
:laughing:

6 Likes

Haha, you know the drill my man!

Even better, for most of my small meetings I don’t need to be on camera. Which makes it much easier to mute myself for a moment so that the percolating water pipe isn’t part of anyone else’s business discussion!

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Or worse yet… No pants at all. Wouldn’t that be a sight?

6 Likes