Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

lol Rose is looking over my shoulder and also says tell Zee & Eva ‘hey there’!

2 Likes

Y’all made my day. She smiled… :slight_smile:
She sent a virtual wave. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t you just love it when a Southern girl goes, “Hey y’all!” This displaced Yankee kinda melts a little bit, to be honest.

4 Likes

Brother you are supposed to be a simp for your wife. I am for mine and I am not ashamed. Real Men love their wives.

1 Like

I almost spit my drink all over the place image

3 Likes

I was a bit hesitant, but knew she wouldn’t do that ‘thing’ to me, lol so I did, damn! Even with my semi loss of smell from Covid, I could smell THAT!

3 Likes

That’s what Eva said after I had that third serving of pinto beans and cornbread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol We had left over Pinto beans with hamhocks & neckbones over rice, and home-made cathead biscuits for dinner just now.
There’s no such thing as a pot of em being just one meal! lol
We keep a pack of smoked hocks n smoked neckbones in the freezer

2 Likes

Eva fixed a big pot of Pinto beans a few days ago. Too much in fact. She froze some and is making chili out of the rest.

1 Like

What a coincidence. We had single and jalapeno cornbread a couple days ago.

2 Likes

Food of the champions. :slight_smile: All that’s needed is beans with plenty of ham, cornbread w/butter, green onions and some fried green tomatoes!!! Maybe a few ripe slices on the side. :wink:
Stand back and watch an old man founder. lol

2 Likes

I’m about worn out here, lol just started my last plant trimming. Taking a short to rest my fingers!
About 12hrs yesterday and same today, lol I’m getting too old for this shit

7 Likes

You should have spread that over three days at 8 hrs each day. 12 hrs makes a looooong day.

5 Likes

I’d rather giterdun n be done wit it, lol be finished in about another hour.

2 Likes

I’ve cleaned the finger hash off, several times, lol this was the last hour.

Done did everything that needs done! Now I can relax a bit.
Here’s the finger hash I collected yesterday and today, lol Some of it is scissor hash also.

21 Likes

Gonna close it down here for the evening, folks.

Good Night OG!

2 Likes

That finger/scissor hash can be some kick ass shit man. I never have the opportunity to save it because it usually just gets burned while I’m in Trim jail. Ha ha. Have a good night JP. Have a good night all my fellow circus freaks.

4 Likes

Good morning Johnny, good morning OG’s looks like it’s finger licking good. I can’t wait to be trimming my plants. Then trying out the smoke. Have a nice day everyone.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes

Good Morning OG!

8 Likes