Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning JP and all OG.

3 Likes

GM OG Family we got another opportunity to be great. Hope y’all have a good one.image

4 Likes

Good Morning JP and OGs :coffee:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

4 Likes

Morning knuckleheads.

6 Likes

Lol goodmorning jp I was catching up on the thread and was wondering if I could smoke your fingers :rofl:

7 Likes

Two in the bud, one in the soil?

9 Likes

At preliminary exam, looks like maybe 10-11 are gonna have enough beans to list! lol So, I be happy. The others will just be used to make F2 beans. Pollen was old (date said early 2003) and not sure how well it had been stored, but still gave up some seeds. So it wasn’t a complete ‘fail’ and also got some more smoking buddage from the plants as well. lol

Now the germ testing begins, to see if viable/good seeds came from the effort!

8 Likes

AKA, us pothead’s version of the shocker? :rofl:

2 Likes

That was pretty much the way I read it too, lol

1 Like

I would never think of such a thing……. :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Sickos! I tell ya! Just horrible, horrible human beings. Lol

4 Likes

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
Kinda bad news. I have determined sex on all my children. 8 babies. Turned out 6boys and 2 girls. I want to run the girls might keep one boy for his dust. And pollinate one of the girls just for beans. But I will have four or five male plants with no home. What do you think??

3 Likes

Good morning/afternoon folks! Hope everyone has a awesome day and nothing but good things come all of your way!

3 Likes

I think im totally fucked right now! Had worst fall in years. At hospital ER, doc says fractured hip. Morphine did nothing, fentanyl ain’t doing much either…
So probably not a good idea to bring anything

9 Likes

Oh my God. A broke hip sucks real bad. Zee took a fall at work about ten years ago. She broke the ball end off here thigh bone that connects to the hip. Also broke her wrist and tore a rotator cuff all at the same time. Hang in there broski.

3 Likes

Scratch the fracture, doc says broken. They sending me in ambulance to OSU in Tulsa to out metal in it tomorrow or i’ll never walk again

4 Likes

Talk to yall later

7 Likes

Can’t drop a like there. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

4 Likes

Holy shit man, Praying for a speedy recovery.

4 Likes