Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and good morning to everyone else who’s checking in today. I wish you the most perfectly flawless procedures today. So many people care about you JP we all love the shit out of you man. #TeamJP

8 Likes

Wishing you well from :canada: @JohnnyPotseed
I hope everything goes well for you today. And I also hope for speedy recovery!
:v:

5 Likes

—and from Colorado! Sending love.

4 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs!! Talk to you after it’s all done, good vibes sent your way brother!!

6 Likes

Good morning all!
@JohnnyPotseed
Get back up and running quickly brother! The world isn’t Grown Over yet and your seeds are helping us getRdone man!
Joking aside… Praying brother.
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Get well soon @JohnnyPotseed !

4 Likes

Best of luck today. Missouri wishes you well.

7 Likes

Well wishes from VA .

7 Likes

Best wishes from Canada JP!

7 Likes

Good morning JP and all of OG! Sending good vibes and positive energy. Wishing you and your family the best through all of this and hoping for a quick recovery for ya. :green_heart:

7 Likes

I don’t know you except for what I have read but I want to wish you the best. Fractured my left hip last September long weekend, was replaced with titanium and I was able to walk the next day. Being stubborn and not giving pain a voice seems to work for us old dudes.
All the best, Ronzo

6 Likes

hope your procedures go well today johnny.

6 Likes

Goodmorning jp I hope you’re doing good my bro!

6 Likes

He is not responding so hopefully that means they are fixing you up JP. Thoughts are with you.

6 Likes

I bet he’s finally getting sleep

3 Likes

Wow, what a day for me to decide to pop on to OG! DAMN JOHNNY!!!

You know you shouldn’t go 4-wheeling with that scooter, right?

Hope your feeling better brother, sending lots of good Juju your way!

7 Likes

Sounds like Johnny has made it out of surgery and all went well. :fist:t3:

13 Likes

Best news for today… Thanks @NDNCHILD

3 Likes

I got the message about 15 min ago. That’s all it said.:joy: It was either relayed or he konked back out in recovery. :man_shrugging:t3:
I’m just happy and relieved to hear things went well and he can start the mending process. Really cool to see all the love for our buddy! :heart: :fist:t3:🪶🪶

6 Likes

Alrighty then, out of surgery , everything went good as can be expected… there were only a few hiccups but they had backup plans that took care of those lol
I want to thank everyone for this amazing show of love and well wishes!!

45 Likes