Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Hope you snag some decent shuteye brother.

3 Likes

Best wishes for everything to go well Mr. @JohnnyPotseed :pray:

3 Likes

They have scheduled for 9, but will start mini procedures early, like the nerve block

BTW… GOOD MORNING OG!! Love you guys & OVERGROW!!

30 Likes

Good morning JP and OG.You’re gonna be good as new in a bit.
You got this…praying…

3 Likes

Good morning JP! Dang like always you are up and I’m trying to go to bed :laughing:

Get well OG friend!

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

You got this! :mechanical_arm: :heart:

4 Likes

Just out of respect 🫡

I’ll be popping these today!

7 Likes

Tell yas what, I honestly don’t know what shape I’d be in if not for such an outpouring of the luv & emotional support from all! I do thank all of you!!

23 Likes

GM JP on OG hope you got some rest brother.

4 Likes

I was joking with Rose about I need to get her registered as emotional support! Lol she spent the night with me and I actually got some rest, pain n all!!!

19 Likes

Glad you were able to get some rest. Sending positive vibes that surgery is successful and you recover quickly. Maybe this could end up being a positive. Youre solid so I know you will do fine. Although there are a few chinks in the armor. Good luck Buddy.

6 Likes

Good morning JP and Rose :rose: I hope she is doing as well as you seem to be. Much love for both of you.

9 Likes

Good morning JP and everyone.
I see you got a little rest last night. Very cool. Good luck on your trip today. No worries, brother you got this. Thinking of you lots today. Hang in there, bro.

7 Likes

Best of luck brother and wishing you a speedy recovery !

5 Likes

Good morning all!
You got this JP, positive vibes :100:

5 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, good morning OG’s. Take it slow Johnny, we’re all wanting to see you healthy again brother. Prayers and good vibes being sent your way.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

The night of rest is the prequel to positive outcome for ya. Positive vibes your way.

6 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed , Rose and all OG!

Happy to hear you got a little rest over night.

You have a good one there with Rose at your side. I was looking back through some of those dessert pictures you posted that she made for you. Man that is some beautiful stuff she has made for you. I showed them to Ms Trish and she wants to ask Rose for some of those recipes. I told her they may be on the top secret list.

Hang in there brother, you got a whole bunch of folks rootin for a great procedure and quick recovery.

Sending good thoughts and love you way!

G.

13 Likes

O Holy Father, Physician of souls and bodies, You sent your only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to heal every infirmity and to deliver us from death. Heal your servant of every spiritual and bodily ill which afflicts him.

Restore him by the grace of your Christ. For You, our God, are the Fountain of healing, and we glorify You together with your only-begotten Son, and your Consubstantial Spirit, now and ever, and forever.

Amen.

12 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day.

@JohnnyPotseed you especially have a great day. May a textbook procedure and recovery be your present and future.

5 Likes