Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Funny. I’m sure he has had a bath.

2 Likes

I have no doubt, Johnny, that you have seen over the last few days how much we care. We are connected with those we grow to care about. There becomes a bond that surpasses understanding at times. I believe, with all my heart, that the outpouring of concern and hope that went out fed you on a spiritual level.
Not starting a religious thing just stating my feelings.

I’m also pretty stoned… there’s that.

17 Likes

Glad you’re ok Johnny geez mate what a whirlwind few days to say the least! Rest up bud well wishes, thinking of you guys take care

2 Likes

Don’t tell him that he might feel loved.

4 Likes

Too late!! But then also, the sentiment is mutually felt from my end too! Lol

12 Likes

You’re a good person I believe. Never have you ever done me wrong with free and paid for seeds. You always seem honest. To me that what give you grit. Sometimes we don’t get it right all the time but true blue is the ticket in my opinion.

10 Likes

In the three years we’ve dealt with each other I’ve come to like you too brother

11 Likes

I’m glad the surgery went well.
Time to heal now. :v:

3 Likes

Man imagine how low your tolerance will be…
You’re gonna be a lightweight again hahaha!! Looking forward to seeing you back in the swing of things

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed so happy to hear your out of surgery and it all went well!! Looking forward to the hearing your back home

4 Likes

Glad it went well brother, rest easy and keep getting better!!

4 Likes

I am glad to read that the surgery was successful, best wishes for the speediest of recoveries Johnny

:pray:

2 Likes

pleased your surgery went well.
well wishes for speedy recovery Johnny.

3 Likes

Gonna try and rest awhile, I’m sure I’ll cyas off n on all during the night, lol
Good Night OG!

16 Likes

Hopefully you aren’t up and down all night like that buddy

3 Likes

Good night JP. Good night everyone.

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :green_heart:

1 Like

Dammitall! The drugs are getting even better. They told me worth the nerve block off when they start bringing out the heavy artillery.

6 Likes

Lol did you write this as you click the pain meds button. :rofl:

Glad they got you on meds to help with the pain.

1 Like

Well, I knew taking out half of the biggest knukle in your body and replacing it. It’s going to leave some serious pain in that area now that the nerve blocker is worn off they gotta break out the big gun they said so I reckon they did cause I actually slept about three or four hours.

8 Likes