Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 8)

Your a tough old bugger JP :+1: hope you are back on your feet soon.

1 Like

I’m using voice to chat and had to go there and edit that last post as it was a little bit of stumble fucking from me talking with a thick tongue

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed, I’m glad to hear that everything went smoothly… I hope you have a speedy recovery, and you can get back to the farm in a barn soon.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

The ‘farm-inna-barn’ is. my therapy’ lol it always kept me looking ahead to the next day i could get out there with my plants.

13 Likes

Good morning JP and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning OG!!
@Golfnutt outta likes (shocker) so heres a few I hadda rob from the like bank!
:heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @JohnnyPotseed

1 Like

Lil again with the post getting a last lonely like!!
Here yas go :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning JP and OGs :coffee: :sunrise_over_mountains::sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

It’s impressive to me that you never missed a beat here. If you didn’t tell us what was going on we would’ve never known by your activity here. I hope you are back home before you know it.

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed is always spreading the :heart::heart::heart::heart:. Always going to the bank :grin:

1 Like

Seems ya got another ‘last one’ my friend! :heart::+1::scream:

3 Likes

It’s gonna be a drawn out process, my friend… but I will get there among my plants in a couple weeks (I hope!)

6 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @JohnnyPotseed, @MoBilly, @BigMike55! :wink::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thnx brother. The thing that has me concerned is this, they’re treating a lot more issues than just the hip replacement…
Monitor/treat heart
Treat neuropathy/sciatica
Treat COPD/Emphysema
Treat diabetes
Medications/treatments for all, some of which just fight each other. Worries me things might go a bit slower… i wann try getting outta rhis bad and doing snoopy’s ‘happy dance’! But i cain’t, so I ain’t!lol
Physical therapy starts today and im happy to get going even faster if possible!

10 Likes

You might as well get the full tune up while you’re in JP . Like getting a 500,000 service . :+1:

1 Like

IKR?! lol they are trying to make my life easier, so I ain’t giving em too much of a hard time!
There’s actually some pretty damn good folks handling me, maybe I got lucky, but from what I’m told, I got the ‘A’ team! Luck of the draw

10 Likes

Good deal. You deserve the AAA team, as all our vets do. You will be good as new soon, well almost new. :joy: I know there is no quit in you. Just don’t push to hard. Thank you for your service, and being an inspiration to us all.

2 Likes

Nurse was actually just discussing this and told me they ha A-team, B,C,&D-team but because of the HA the first night here, they weren’t taking any chances! Lol

4 Likes

Morning brother JP
Everyone else too.
Man, I am so glad it all worked out for you.
When you said you broke your hip, I was a bit concerned. When you said you had a heart attack too, you almost got to see a grown man cry.
Dude. We ain’t 20 anymore. We must take it easy.
Kidding aside. Glad you’re still among the living, bro.

5 Likes