Join the OverGrow PODcast here

I know im late to the party here,
But happy for my comments to be used, provided they’re not miss quoted or paraphrased to make me look foolish :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Just getting caught up on the podcats now,
And yes I have “liked and subscribed” :smile:
:v:

5 Likes

This great for OG !!! Most people only read things they are already interested in. OG Pod cast could help start people’s interest in OG and ignite interest in the site. This is another way for people to get exposed to OG potentially for the first time. There is many outfits using You Tube to boost there web traffic and this could be beneficial to OG as well. In the long term this could be the start of another side of OG a video side !!! Cheers !!!

6 Likes
  • Yes! DougDawson do it.
  • No! Stay out.
0 voters

@DougDawson I understand if you’re hesitant, before you decide… @CaptainRon came up with an idea to make a BOG award for growers. Once you go ahead and say yes, we will need to have a conversation on what you and I will talk about. I’m up for freestyle’n too.

When we are done recording I will give you the final say as to whether to use it or not.

Have a Great Day. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hey brother, it’s not so much that I am hesitant, I just didn’t really think folks would want to listen to me yammer. That said, if folks want it, I will do it. Kind of honored you even thought of me. :v:

15 Likes

I’d tune in! Doug is a logical choice for one of your first (of many) podcasts. He spreads nothing but positivity through the community. And, besides, there’s a lot of folks like me who would be interested in putting a voice to the name.

10 Likes

Ah, thanks brother.

2 Likes

only been here a short while, but I see what you obviously mean to a lot of the members here.

i’ve been around a little bit, and I’ve noticed that when people are held in high regard such as yourself, there’s usually very good reason for it.

I would like to see you or hear you, I guess, of course you should do it

4 Likes

You give me too much credit, brother @Heliosphear ! I just did the simple math from the components you laid out!
I hope you have good questions lined up, pressure is on :wink:
If it doesn’t cost anything and you have the time, it would be great to have these interviews on Spotify or something of the likes in audio form so I and others could download them and listen off line, on the go, etc…

@DougDawson as everyone else has said, we’d love to hear ya! I bet you have some great perspectives on things and I’d love to hear what you have to say.

I hope you guys have a blast

6 Likes

I have offered to put the podcasts on my Google drive so anyone can download them. I already have them all downloaded. @Heliosphear is seeking permission from @LemonadeJoe before I make them available.

10 Likes

Good morning @Heliosphear , looks like there is interest in me coming on your podcast so we are a go brother. Should be interesting. :v:

17 Likes

Awesomeness!!! The people of OverGrow have spoken, I’m extremely pleased that you have agreed to be on the PODcast as the first Interview. :sunglasses: I’ll send you a PM Tuesday to work out a time that’s good for both of us and go over what you would like to talk about so we are both on the same page. Thank You @DougDawson

13 Likes

My pleasure bud. We just got to the lake for our 35th anniversary week off, I will watch for your PM. :v:

8 Likes

Congratz to you and the Mrs. @DougDawson on the 35 years my friend!

7 Likes

Thanks very much @TheMan13 :v:

2 Likes

Same here @Heliosphear , anything I post you can use however you want

Edit: P.S. you have a great voice for radio

Here’s the link to my last completed journal

4 Likes

Next PODcast episode 6 release in the next 48 hours.

11 Likes

I’ve been lacking, I need to go check out a few back episodes.

3 Likes
1 Like

I posted this podcast on Thursday in the donation fundraiser for @JohnnyPotseed

10 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear - absolutely loved the podcast, made me feel quite emotional, the story was perfect and the pictures throughout sublime. Cannot wait for the next one :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :v:

2 Likes