Joint Speed Rolling Contest

So full transparency there is no prize except bragging rights and kudos from your friendly Foreigner.

This contest assumes the following: your weed is already broken up, you’ve got your filter ready (assuming you use one), and you must roll a 1 paper joint just so we’re all on the same page.

This thread was inspired by a news story about a professional joint roller @Calyxander

Here’s mine:

Best of luck and don’t hurt yourself trying to win or anything. :joy::+1:

24 Likes

That’s a baggy looking Zoot though bro :rofl:

5 Likes

It sure is. I was in a hurry :joy:

Edit: wait, no, I did it on purpose because it wouldn’t be fair if I won my own contest.

12 Likes

You probably spent more time setting your lap timer to on than actually rolling :joy: I’ll play your game later on. For now though I’m still in Sheffield. My mates just made some jack’s rainbow brownies too :green_heart:

6 Likes

You may want to specify “hand rolled”. I’m not in, i can’t roll for shite, and I know it. But my little roller…

5 Likes

Good point but there will be no points deducted for using a rolling machine.

3 Likes

You can make ramen :ramen: in 42 seconds… I am not impressed.

10 Likes

Gauntlet down.

6 Likes

If that’s 42 mins then I’m game :joy::wave:

That’s about 4 cones at my jittery, forget to breathe rate. :face_with_monocle::hourglass:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I thought it was just a me thing not breathing when I concentrate. @Esmereldaspike always tells me “you know you can breathe right” :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m trying to make a joke about a Lamaze class but I can’t quite push it out :love_you_gesture::joy:

9 Likes

If it wasnt intentional you accidentally pushed out the joke anyway so that’s a win bro :rofl:

4 Likes

(I did it on purpose but I had to edit it to get the wording just right) :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

alright, throwing my hat in this ring!

in full transparency, this was attempt three after two “warmups” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Record time so far!

I should also point out that thanks to @anon58740919 the joints do not have to be pretty. Functional/utility is just fine. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

utility accomplished :alien::dash:

11 Likes

Fun! Damn, you guys are quick with it.

An old hi school friend of mine used to roll Js one handed while he drove, learned it from his grandpa who did it with tobacco. It was an impressive sight, but it wasn’t no 19 or 42 second job, LOL :joy:

5 Likes

I just rolled my ankle running down the stairs… I didn’t have a stop watch on me, but I would guess it took about 3-4 seconds… Does this count? :wink::grin::upside_down_face:

☆DJSF

16 Likes

Yes but you must smoke it to qualify.

You alright?

10 Likes

Surprisingly, yes! I felt it coming… so braced myself onto the railing! I had a freshly mixed jug of nutrients in the other hand! :man_juggling:
Thanks @Foreigner !

☆DJSF

5 Likes