A stoner Moment - what’s yours?

Do you ever plant a germinated seed and it doesn’t take? Then when you go to dig it up to see what happened it can’t be found… only to stop and think to yourself “maybe I never planted a seed at all”

Does this stoner moment only happen to me?

18 Likes

I’ve lost seeds in dirt but you’ve changed my whole life now bro, what if I never even planted those lost seeds :rofl:

14 Likes

Those missing seeds are laying right next to the missing socks.

14 Likes

I’ve often wondered where the unsprouted seeds go in soil. I figured they died and got ate by the soil life.

6 Likes

ive done this a few times :rofl::rofl: have actually had an extra seed pop somewhere random in a big pot :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Is it just me or has anyone else rolled a joint with the glue side out? Joint falls apart upon smoking it!?

Yaaaaa just did that

11 Likes

Mongo - You sure that’s weed you’re smokin bro’ ?

4 Likes

Ya, it could be that missing sock…

5 Likes

EVERY seed I plant in dirt that does not pop…seems to vanish also!!! Like socks in my dryer

4 Likes

way too many time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LMAO…nope, never done that one…but have done worse. I spilled 40 grams of Bubble Hash in my thick carpet a month back…lost it all…:confounded:

6 Likes

I think I have had more stoner moments that there is space to type them :slight_smile: One of my most memorable was when I went to light an old gas oven, only to find 10 mins later it had gone out… so I stuck my head in and relit, being too stoned to think that gas had been pouring out for the entire time… Boom! I had no eybrows and hardly any hair left… stoner moment. :joy:

5 Likes

40 Gs !!! That’s just a sad sad day. Id set the flag at half mast.

4 Likes

My worst one. I came home tired from a long day of fishing. I smoked a fat joint, poured myself a cheers mug of whiskey and coke. Then sat in my arm chair in the living room.

Within 2 minutes I’m asleep still holding my full glass. I start dreaming about fishing. I set the hook and boom coke and whiskey all over me and my carpet.

Wife was sitting on the couch and just looked at me and shook her head … :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

LMAO…did you catch it…LMAO!!!

4 Likes

Hahahah no man. I woke up wet before I could properly set the hook :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Sucks when that happens…

2 Likes

Hey did I tell you i sourced a cut of Space Monkey and Mac 1???

4 Likes

No but that is awesome man. Some great smoke to be had in those.

3 Likes

LMAO!!! I did NOT tell you…because it HAS NOT HAPPENED…you bitch, lol!!!

LMAO!!!

4 Likes