Joint Speed Rolling Contest

And im done. Ugh, my poor lungs.

6 Likes

Did you set a timer for how long it took to smoke it? :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’d say 8 minutes looking at the time stamps on my posts.

5 Likes

is it cheating if i use this because it takes 2.0 seconds to make one per your saying of aloud prep all i have to do is break the filter off and smoke it lol

7 Likes

Right on bromigo, ever since I retired at the ripe old age of 45 I’ve never been in a rush I drive 50 mph when speed limit is 55 and 55 when speed limits are 70…now that I live in out in the country I take my time doing normal things every day…never in a hurry and I never get stressed out…

7 Likes

Normally I take about 10 minutes to roll up lol

3 Likes

I can’t smoke a whole joint so I don’t roll them, and I suck ass at rollin

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t do “quickies”…

Only “longies”

9 Likes

I’m pretty flexible with the rules but I’m afraid this does not qualify :joy:

3 Likes

i roll inside out and needed more than 60 seconds yesterday, that’s why i didn’t post it lol this evening I’m gonna smash :laughing:

3 Likes

You wanna smoke this week, right? Then don’t ask me to roll by hand! ROFLMAO

7 Likes

How about packing a bowl? Some of us have a little bit of a handicap. They do it in golf all the time. I’m blind! No it’s to smoke.

2 Likes

Yes if you are differently abled you may still participate and a bowl will count in this case and I will make the necessary point adjustments.

Haaaa! Lol good deal. I was trying to roll with my toes. No!!! I knew this guy that could do the slap roll.

1 Like

Although it is a pretty slick looking machine. Never seen one of those before.

1 Like

Don’t count!!! Lol crazy machine. What works works.

2 Likes

Can I compete in the female division. I’ll tuck it.

Rolling joints by hand is like bragging about discount tatoos. Or washing your own car wearing 5k in jewelry. It’s not a skill, it’s a poor look.

2 Likes

boron? :boar:

5 Likes

now I can roll a joint of boron like a muthaf*cka

8 Likes

You may roll with any part of your body you wish.

6 Likes