Jokers Wild 2022

Looking good lots of room to get wide. Winter weather sucks for seed starts I’m also struggling with cooler room temps I bought a 3x3 tent it’s easier keeping it tropical in this -40 crap they call winter.

8 Likes

get a seedling heat mat it helps a lot in the cold winter weather :slight_smile:

seedlings hate cold soil :frowning:

6 Likes

Think that is my next purchase.

5 Likes

That’ll do! Keeping an eye round here too! “Make it rain buds!”

4 Likes

Lol @not a bong tff

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

i will be watching, oh and jokers wild

7 Likes

Holy shit, that is so bad!! Lol. But I do remember liking it as a kid.

7 Likes

it was the 70’s dont know about you but at my house we got 3 channels and one of those was fuzzy, and if the president was on…

7 Likes

I think we had 3 channels also one was French .But we had Atari chased that white dot back and forth for hours playing ping pong thinking we were cool.

7 Likes

whats the conductivity on those seedlings, they look a little down turned.

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe English please. Lol. PH?

2 Likes

Tent #2

5x5 Gorilla Tent
Sol-Strip LED
Infinity T-6 with a Vivosun filter
Ecowitt temp/hum sensor

Struggling trying to dial this tent in.

In this tent I have Chemdawg CBD. These are bagseeds that @Tinytuttle sent me to try and dial the tent in. MWCB at different stages of veg. And 2 Aloha OG.

I have had problems with temps, humidity, over/underwatering, and using new nutes. They look like hell, but am surprised they are still alive!!

7 Likes

oh the electrical conductivity EC reading on those. Shouldn’t the leaves be more horizontal?

4 Likes

Only had one channel ( CBC ) out west when I was a kid . Loved Saturdays Hockey Night in Canada

5 Likes

Wooooo!!! Excited to see your lovely ladies :sunglasses::v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

When I first started growing I purchased 2 bags of Royal Gold Mendo Mix and didn’t use them. Because of my struggles I have decided to make it worse :joy: and experiment.

I used the Mendo Mix, Pro-Mix, and Perlite to experiment with a water only medium.

2 MWCB transplanted into this mix.

11 Likes

Wow that HBSS is chonky!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

2 Chem CBD, same mix

Chem CBD, 2:1:1 mix

Chem CBD EWC/Pro-Mix/Perlite
Transplanted last week

Full tent

The solo cups are Aloha OG and MWCB. These will be my first try at the Octopots. Hopefully transplanted tonight after the game.

And have 2 MWCB and 2 CBD that will get Jack’s.

15 Likes

Jim you’ll find that those bagseed CD stems can get some pretty good girth to them.

2 Likes

This was our first “video game”. Played on a 9” b/w tv!!

7 Likes