Jones Organic Indoor Journal

They are bulking up nicely those two at the back right seem to be stretching a bit more atm.

Day 43

9 Likes

The back right corner and the one in the middle right are both west coast og autos getting some nice tight nodes i guess that’s prolly normal for the colas though?

8 Likes

Yeah they are staking up nicely, you should end up with a nice large cola on them.

4 Likes

Day 44

8 Likes

Day 45

6 Likes

Day 46 should i water in some coconut water?

7 Likes

They are growing so fast. They could probably handle some coconut water, but will be just fine without it too.

4 Likes

Day 47

8 Likes

They look great

4 Likes

Thanks the purple only got less than a month now hoping they pack on some weight I smoke a lot and they ain’t got sheisse here

@Old-Ron

4 Likes

My autos are about the same age as yours, they do not have much weight either, and I am like you smoke a lot.

I have been watching along, I like the cover crop you used. I may try that next year in a outdoor container grow with some autos. Have to keep them hidden some how in prohibition land…lol

4 Likes

Man i have zero luck growing outdoors ive lost more girls than I’ve finished I just got so many bugs and animals around that I can’t do shit its just heartbreaking :broken_heart:

@Old-Ron

5 Likes

That sucks. I got lucky this year and had a few finish in their pots outside. My biggest problem was my grand dogs attacking them. lol

1 Like

Outdoor is not always easy for sure. I’ve been battling mites all year, and my plants yesterday have caterpillars starting on them. Preventative spraying once a week is the ticket for sure. Next year when the buds start fattening I’ll add bt in with that.

I can’t complain though, my lights were cheap.

2 Likes

me either :slight_smile: been using the sun all summer

@mr_jones15 I hear outside can be brutal with weather, bugs, animals

and of course the police and the ripper

your grow looks outstanding and thanks for the look at it

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Caterpillars gave my autos bud rot last year then I burnt them under the sun whoops

2 Likes

Glad you guys like it i didnt do much lol

3 Likes

Day 48 smelling danklicious

12 Likes

Just watered with some seaweed extract and alfalfa sprout tea hoping to fatten these girls up never used this stuff before

3 Likes