Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Day 38

11 Likes

Day 39 three of the crystal meth have developed these spots

9 Likes

That’s cool as hell the Japanese are just on another level when it comes to craftsmanship and techniques for all kinds of things.

4 Likes

Now if only I can get my buds to grow 200% more dense lol

1 Like

Looking like a P deficiency think its time for some of this!

6 Likes

Yes it does look like a P deficiency.

2 Likes

Go easy with it. I would hate for you to cause issues with all the other healthy leaves for a few discolored old ones. :wink:

3 Likes

I just followed the recipe just now watered in painters caught me mixing it earlier had to freeze lol the soil supposed to be a mix of soil for 6 month no additives I hope the cover crop isn’t taking away from my girls :thinking:

@ReikoX

3 Likes

Nah, as the plant shifts into flower production it no longer needs the lower fan leaves. It’s not uncommon for them to shrivel up and die as the plant moves what mobile nutrients it can from them.

4 Likes

Oh alright so thats typical throughout the flowering process? From what I gathered it seemed to be when the plant was coming to the end of its life cycle which i guess it is an autoflower but thought it was more like the last few weeks type deal

@ReikoX

2 Likes

Day 40

9 Likes

Looking good man, getting some nice dark colour on those buds.

2 Likes

Some bud shots for your viewing pleasure :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

I love dark buds but they also make me anxious because it looks like botrytis lol.

3 Likes

Day 41 that p issue is really starting to show more of some of the girls I have some alfalfa seed I was soaking overnight (28 grams) I was going to try and mix up a tea with kelp extract and some molasses at a quarter cup kelp extract, 2 cups molasses, and the seed i soaked into 5 gallons of water and mixed I kinda just put that together with what I’ve gathered online :grimacing:

9 Likes

Alfalfa sprout tea? I think that’s mostly enzymes, and the kelp should help with macros and micros. Sounds like its a pretty solid plan to me. Alot of organic growers like to top dress with earthworm castings as well. Those go a long way to helping deficiencies.

4 Likes

I have castings ready but I just threw a bunch of dirt over it being lazy yesterday but theres so many worms it dont take long for them to convert it over if its ready in time ill toss some over and the kelp is a seaweed extract that has some form of potassium in it i got it from kis website so hoping that helps

3 Likes

Day 42 smelling dank af

12 Likes

starting to go into high gear now. Before you know you will be harvesting them! :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

@ReikoX

tenor (5)

7 Likes