Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Be careful using alot of N right now. It can have the opposite effect when they are flowering I understand.

5 Likes

I didnt think I gave them any N? Not knowingly

@Badger

1 Like

Alfalfa is high in nitrogen.

4 Likes

This is why I always screw things i didnt see that anywhere but theyre just the sprouts so maybe not so much? Was trying to get the growth hormone from it maybe the the cover crop could use some N :grimacing:

@ReikoX

2 Likes

Oops, I didnā€™t read the sprout thing. Probably not so much then. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Day 49

10 Likes

Buds are fattening up nicely :+1:

2 Likes

Those crystal meth donā€™t look like theyre gonna produce dick though the others look like theyā€™ll be OK but the meth was really fast maybe thats why they named it that lol

5 Likes

well most nets are flexible. Mine are anyways so I kind of ā€œcut to fitā€ I had to cut a couple rows off and stretch it and tie it but it worked fine man

2 Likes

tenor (1)

1 Like

Mine was already stretched though and still didnā€™t cover the edges by a foot or more the new trellis i got looks much better im actually pretty excited to start over and try my hand at lst lol

2 Likes

Ohhhh lol I thought it was too big my bad lol. Yeah training will save your crop man. Even canopy is essential. If i wasnā€™t running dwc i would run a net but I will once im running coco probably. I did supercropping this go around

2 Likes

This is my first time being able to grow inside was never able to setup anything outside like this and itā€™s awesome no bugs no animals digging or eating my plants im loving it lol I have 3 5x9 tents and a bunch of stuff to run coco never used it giving it to a buddy were about to set that partially up this weekend was going to try and do top feed for the veg tent then flood and drain for the flowering tents thatll be interesting

@Joboo

2 Likes

Hell yeah sounds great man. Iā€™ll.still be following along. When I see good buds being grown im a happy camper lol

3 Likes

@Badger was it you that said dont water in molasses because itll screw with the rhizosphere?

1 Like

That was not me. Some people donā€™t like it because it feeds good and bad microbes. Personally, I think itā€™s OK to do. The fruit fert I use is pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Ohhh is that why everybody makes the fermented fruits? Been seeing that a lot havent bothered looking into it yet theres just a lot to wrap the ol noggin around

@Badger

2 Likes

This is exactly why I have like 6 days read time. It is a good time for researching, if you are not working, stuck at home, etc. Start out with what you are doing and learn to build on that.

2 Likes

I have said that, I want the plant to produce the sugars needed to attract specific microbes.

3 Likes

Some days are easier i have tinnitus in my right ear and ive made it much worse this year by shooting guns with no ear protection to the point its super loud ringing and weird pains I lost my attention span and gives me anxiety I hate it ive had it 10 years now never this bad going to drs the 15th I only pray thereā€™s something they can do but I donā€™t think so i seen something about stem cells regenerative medicine that can heal the cochlea and stop this its so shitty theres just nothing i can do to stop it 24/7!

2 Likes