Jones Organic Indoor Journal

Well I’m just wondering what to do with this 5 gallon bucket of molasses lolol

3 Likes

Make some cookies? LOL

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2: are you kiddin me

@ReikoX

1 Like

You can use it to brew a compost tea, it still provides micro nutrients. Usual dosage is about a teaspoon in 5-gallons of water. Just because I don’t use it doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad.

3 Likes

Make alcohol with it lol.

It wont go off, all that sugar acts as a preservative. You have a lifetime supply to work with :wink:

I have tinnitus as well, I was told by my doc there is nothing you can do.

He also said it’s not an ear problem it’s a brain problem, I don’t trust doctors, I only use them for a second opinion lol. Mine gets worse when I use cannabis, I have learned to ignore it, the more attention I give it the louder it gets.

4 Likes

Day 50 that purple smells like a sweet grape candy almost cannot wait to smoke that up in a day!

6 Likes

Not a bad idea alcohol makes my tinnitus worse though it used to be i only hear if im paying attention but its well past that point nobody understands because you can’t hear it but its gotten so loud it feels weird kinda numb sometimes I’m willing to do anything for some kinda help theres no way I can don’t this forever sign me up for the stem cells!

2 Likes

Rum, but you will need a still!
My tinnitus generally sounds like a forest full of cicadas :hear_no_evil:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Ah my buddy sold his but he’s looking to get a large system for 12k or something so thatll be cool and yeah man fucking cicadas so loud!! Last year I walked into my woods and couldn’t hear the person on the phone im in my woods screaming I can’t hear you haha

@Gpaw

3 Likes

Man that has got to be the coolest tent. I really like the natural look man bravo!!!

3 Likes

Word im just figuring it out as I go lol

@Wormcaster45

1 Like

Day 51 really considering finding a corn field next year and planting 500 of these 2 month auto’s :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

11 Likes

Day 52

7 Likes

Day 53 another week on these crystal meth and im pulling them

12 Likes

…You are using the same camera position for your shots… :thinking:
Are you planning on generating a time lapse GIF of your grow at the end?

('cause that would be Kool!) :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yeep missed 2 or 3 days in the beginning my phone already made one for me as I been taking the pictures it adds it to this thing called my story pretty cool I can add music and everything haha

@Gpaw

3 Likes

Looking good, they are starting to get their fade on, what are the trichs like :thinking:

1 Like

Gotta be close I don’t have a microscope nor a trained eye but im starting to notice subtle change and from what it says online its coming to that date ill snap some close ups tomorrow with the phone

@Shadey

2 Likes

Personally I ignore the time the breeders use they are usually not long enough as people are always looking for fast finishing weed strains.

By the way they are fading it doesn’t look far away, indoors plants really get some size on in the last couple of weeks so you don’t want to chop to early. Maybe autos are a little different than photos though.

A magnifying glass will help

2 Likes

I’ve read about that its usually shorter than what the actual plant is but they just haven’t been doing much figured they were at that point of just fattening up a bit before being ready its gotta be close cause they smell delicious

@Shadey

2 Likes